Nebraska Roll Call

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Billy Club
Buckaroo

I am there!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

wyopoke123 wrote:where is everyone staying?

Looking into flights now and trying to figure out best place to stay
From what my buddy said, avoid Lincoln as the rooms are insanely expensive on game weekend.

We are staying by the airport in Omaha, then will leave plenty early Saturday morning.
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

Two
nirv117
Ranch Hand

Anyone know when CJC pre-ordered Nebraska tickets will be issued and sent?

I hadn't heard anything so I assumed I got the tickets I requested.
God is a Cowboy
pcwyo
Buckaroo

Read that tickets were mailed last week. I'm hoping to see mine today.
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

I ended up with an extra room at the Cornhusker Marriott. I got these through a travel agent the Cowboy Joe Club set up so not sure if I can cancel. It's $450 for Friday and Saturday (expensive I know, but so is everything close to the stadium). PM me if interested.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

303cowboy wrote:I ended up with an extra room at the Cornhusker Marriott. I got these through a travel agent the Cowboy Joe Club set up so not sure if I can cancel. It's $450 for Friday and Saturday (expensive I know, but so is everything close to the stadium). PM me if interested.
That is actually a good deal considering other options. The embassy is charging $500 and the Hilton garden is $400 PER NIGHT.
nirv117
Ranch Hand

Wow some of those Hotels are expensive.

I'm glad I booked a much cheaper place several months ago.
God is a Cowboy
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Anybody looking for tickets? Conflicts have arisen so I have 4 tickets available. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

"Wyolie Coyote"]Anybody looking for tickets? Conflicts have arisen so I have 4 tickets available. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Wylie; These still available? How much?
Last edited by Poke-proud on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Wyolie Coyote wrote:Anybody looking for tickets? Conflicts have arisen so I have 4 tickets available. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
These still available?
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Poke-proud,
They are available. I sent you a PM with my cell number.
Tacotuesday247
Buckaroo

djm19 wrote:Nice. We were going to drive, but booked airline on whim last night thinking of the 13.5 hours.

It has been interesting learning about that stadium seating. Tons of tickets available Row 40 and above. You will be staring at the pillar or cannot see the whole stadium under the overhang in lower bowl, Row 40+.

The ticket office of UN has been great to work with. The game is sold out, they said UW didn't turn back any tickets (which they said is unusual for many of the visitor teams). They have a partnership with Stubhub so they can trace transactions. If anyone is looking for tickets and find some online, be sure to call the ticket office and make sure they aren't obstructed view seats.
The United Nations plays in Lincoln Ne?
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

I have one extra ticket available. Pm if you need
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Guess who's going, too? LanderPoke, his dad and two brothers. Sooo excited. I've got a funny feeling about this game
Vapoke
Cowpoke

I have been planning this trip for 3 years with my buddy who is a Nebraska/Wyoming fan. I am so glad I am not deployed and get to make this trip. Hope to see everyone in Lincoln as I get there tomorrow start spreading the Wyoming pride. Safe Travels and Go Pokes!!!!!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I just checked the weather forecast on Weather.com for Saturday in Lincoln, NE. It says 77 degrees for a high with 0 % chance of precip, wind NW @ 12, and 51 % humidity. This is Wyoming's kind of weather.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Tacotuesday247 wrote:
djm19 wrote:Nice. We were going to drive, but booked airline on whim last night thinking of the 13.5 hours.

It has been interesting learning about that stadium seating. Tons of tickets available Row 40 and above. You will be staring at the pillar or cannot see the whole stadium under the overhang in lower bowl, Row 40+.

The ticket office of UN has been great to work with. The game is sold out, they said UW didn't turn back any tickets (which they said is unusual for many of the visitor teams). They have a partnership with Stubhub so they can trace transactions. If anyone is looking for tickets and find some online, be sure to call the ticket office and make sure they aren't obstructed view seats.
The United Nations plays in Lincoln Ne?
Spectacular first post. WTF is "Ne" anyway? Nowledge!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...