Nebraska Roll Call

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Just booked airfare and finally got tickets. Who else is going?
jbeiermann
Ranch Hand

Live in Lincoln, NE! I am there!!!
GO POKES!!
djm19
WyoNation Addict

Nice. We were going to drive, but booked airline on whim last night thinking of the 13.5 hours.

It has been interesting learning about that stadium seating. Tons of tickets available Row 40 and above. You will be staring at the pillar or cannot see the whole stadium under the overhang in lower bowl, Row 40+.

The ticket office of UN has been great to work with. The game is sold out, they said UW didn't turn back any tickets (which they said is unusual for many of the visitor teams). They have a partnership with Stubhub so they can trace transactions. If anyone is looking for tickets and find some online, be sure to call the ticket office and make sure they aren't obstructed view seats.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Me +6
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

djm19 wrote:Nice. We were going to drive, but booked airline on whim last night thinking of the 13.5 hours.

It has been interesting learning about that stadium seating. Tons of tickets available Row 40 and above. You will be staring at the pillar or cannot see the whole stadium under the overhang in lower bowl, Row 40+.

The ticket office of UN has been great to work with. The game is sold out, they said UW didn't turn back any tickets (which they said is unusual for many of the visitor teams). They have a partnership with Stubhub so they can trace transactions. If anyone is looking for tickets and find some online, be sure to call the ticket office and make sure they aren't obstructed view seats.
Not surprised no Wyoming fan gave up a chance for tickets. A good number live in Nebraska, it's (relatively) close, and considering last time we were there, we were a stupid decision away from winning...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

I'll see you fellas in Laramie the prior week.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

fromolwyoming wrote:
djm19 wrote:Nice. We were going to drive, but booked airline on whim last night thinking of the 13.5 hours.

Not surprised no Wyoming fan gave up a chance for tickets. A good number live in Nebraska, it's (relatively) close, and considering last time we were there, we were a stupid decision away from winning...
Actually the last TWO times Wyoming played @ Nebraska, we were a stupid decision or two from winning. Remember 1994? 45-35?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

True.
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Been liked: 10 times

So bummed I'm not going, I'll be in California the week before and can't make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

I'm trying to decide if I want to drive home to Cheyenne Saturday or Sunday. Early game is kind of a bummer
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

wyocowboy2014 wrote:I'm trying to decide if I want to drive home to Cheyenne Saturday or Sunday. Early game is kind of a bummer
Saturday, Pretty sure you don't want to spend any more time there than absolutely necessary.
djm19
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:
wyocowboy2014 wrote:I'm trying to decide if I want to drive home to Cheyenne Saturday or Sunday. Early game is kind of a bummer
Saturday, Pretty sure you don't want to spend any more time there than absolutely necessary.
Ah oh. My flight doesn't leave until Sunday at 4 PM. I have 24+ hours in Lincoln/Omaha. Anyone familiar with Omaha area? Anything specific to see/do/eat?
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

djm19 wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
Ah oh. My flight doesn't leave until Sunday at 4 PM. I have 24+ hours in Lincoln/Omaha. Anyone familiar with Omaha area? Anything specific to see/do/eat?
Omaha is nicer. My brother went to dental school there and it's actually a decent city. Go to Gorat's http://goratsomaha.com/ for some awesome beef.
djm19
WyoNation Addict

Thanks. We will be flying into Omaha Friday afternoon. Staying there that night, then heading to Lincoln the next morning. Then we have from after the game until Sunday afternoon to kill.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

MrTitleist wrote:I'll see you fellas in Laramie the prior week.
Say whaaaaa...???
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

McPeachy wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:I'll see you fellas in Laramie the prior week.
Say whaaaaa...???
I will definitely be making a visit.
ImageImageImageImage
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

My boss is a huge Husker fan and wants to take me to the game. I'm not sure I can tolerate all those Husker fans if I'm not wasted, which I can't do around him.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 86 times

I will be there with 10 others. Should be a great time!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Not this year, I went to the fun game in 13, where if Brett woulda had a bit more time we woulda at least tied it up. OH well.....took a new Job that'll take me up to Alaska, but I'll be in Laramie for the UC Davis game and then for the game out in Reno for the Wolf Pack, should be fun, I'll be ready for that!!!
wyopoke123
Buckaroo

where is everyone staying?

Looking into flights now and trying to figure out best place to stay