Nebraska tickets?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 89 times

Have folks started receiving their Nebraska tickets? I thought they were supposed to be sent last week...and I haven't seen mine yet.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

LawPoke wrote:Have folks started receiving their Nebraska tickets? I thought they were supposed to be sent last week...and I haven't seen mine yet.
I talked to the ticket office earlier this week. That email that said last week was wrong. They said they were going to be mailed out sometime this week, but i haven't seen them yet.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy

Thanks for the reply. I didn't want to pester the ticket office if someone else already had the skinny.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

LawPoke wrote:Thanks for the reply. I didn't want to pester the ticket office if someone else already had the skinny.
Ya I got worried when they never showed last week, so I called.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

I got my tickets in the mail yesterday. Really not pleased with my allocation. I ordered a total of 5 tickets. 2 are together in one row, 2 together in another row, and a 5th all on its own.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy

I received mine as well. Southwest corner. Waaaay up high.
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

wyocowboy2014 wrote:I got my tickets in the mail yesterday. Really not pleased with my allocation. I ordered a total of 5 tickets. 2 are together in one row, 2 together in another row, and a 5th all on its own.
I ordered 4, 3 of them are together then 1 is by itself a row ahead. Thanks Nebraska..
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 302 times
Been liked: 119 times

10am Kickoff...glad I decided to pass on this one.

There are 4 others I am heading to though: CSewe, UNR, UNLV, NM

So I will get to see 10 of 12 this year, pretty blessed again!!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote:

I wouldn't exactly call sitting and watching this team in person 10 times a blessing... :roll:
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

cali2wyo wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

I wouldn't exactly call sitting and watching this team in person 10 times a blessing... :roll:
:thumbdown:
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 302 times
Been liked: 119 times

cali2wyo wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

For me - the jury is still out. We will know better after 9/3/16...

You are treading in deep waters though cali2wyo - several others here are surely going to say you are "doom and gloom". And we can't have that.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

McPeachy wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

You are treading in deep waters though cali2wyo - several others here are surely going to say you are "doom and gloom". And we can't have that.
Beaver Poke 2.0. We haven't even played a dang game, yet.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

Hey now... I was just joking. I can tell it's the end of the off season, people are too anxious around here. Don't worry, I expect to see major improvements in most areas of this team this season (except at DE, we're just way too skinny). @LanderPoke: Let's just say I'm much more optimistic about this football team than you are about Lieberman lol
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

cali2wyo wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

Hey now... I was just joking. I can tell it's the end of the off season, people are too anxious around here. Don't worry, I expect to see major improvements in most areas of this team this season (except at DE, we're just way too skinny). @LanderPoke: Let's just say I'm much more optimistic about this football team than you are about Lieberman lol
Anxious is right. I desperately don't want to suck. I see improvement, too. I just hope everyone gives this team a chance, and they will if we win.

I will save my scathing reviews of Lieberman for basketball season.. maybe he's gotten better, guess I should give him a chance.
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

I have 4 tickets for sale. 75 each. Conflict at work so if you want them, PM me. Thanks.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

Is Beaver Poke 2.0 the one that spouts off about how horribad Wyoming is at everything, or the one from two years prior to that, who talked about how great Wyoming is and how the players told him things that no one else knows?

It's hard to keep track. Maybe there's a 3.0 coming out, that is neither all negative, all sunshine, or %80 Oregon State.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Cowboy Junky wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

Is Beaver Poke 2.0 the one that spouts off about how horribad Wyoming is at everything, or the one from two years prior to that, who talked about how great Wyoming is and how the players told him things that no one else knows?

It's hard to keep track. Maybe there's a 3.0 coming out, that is neither all negative, all sunshine, or %80 Oregon State.
Optimistic Beaver Poke was before my time here, I think
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

LanderPoke wrote:
Cowboy Junky wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

Optimistic Beaver Poke was before my time here, I think
Yeah, I believe you're right. That beaver was only here for one preseason and then it 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!