Berger signs with the Colts!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

I have only been lurking as of late, But I didn't see any mention of this. Apparently he had a really good pro day and has had several looks. He was picked up as a free agent recently by the Colts. They in turn cut two other receivers from their team. Granted he has to make the roster but he is getting a shot! Good for him!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

I saw that - what a great story.

I read he had something like 7 catches for 90 yards while at UW - is that right? Wow.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Congrats, Berger.

Did he score a TD in his last game?
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

He was hurt his junior year ACL, then redshirted the next year I believe, and finally his red shirt senior year he had a couple of catches. His biggest problem was that he was a Christensen recruit out of a JC and he was pretty lazy at practice. Never worked very hard. But once he was done he trained hard for a couple of months before his pro day. He put some size and speed in his pocket and tested really well. I don't remember the specifics however he tested better than most of the wideouts at the combine.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

He actually tore his ACL in spring before last season and made a quick return from that and got to play his last few games.