New Promo for NIU game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Just saw the athletics department is calling the season opener a "gold rush" and giving away shirts to the first 5,000.

So does this mean a gold alternate jersey like I was asking for in another thread?!? Probably not. It will sure be pretty stupid to have all the fans and cheerleaders wearing gold and our team wearing brown. At least they'll be cowboy tough...
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Are you implying that Bohl said "if you wear alternate uniforms we aren't Cowboy tough"? Or are you implying that we can't win if the teams jerseys don't match the cheerleaders? I guess I don't understand your point.

I think his point is, two uniforms is enough. You don't need eight of them. It doesn't effect that way the team plays.

Maybe he just wants the team to worry about football, not some gimmicky fashion show that D.C. tried to use to get a recruiting edge.

I would like to see a brown helmet because I like them better, but I'm not going to blame our uniforms if Wyoming sucks. I'm going to blame the players and the staff.

I'm guessing, Bohl and the staff are willing to get fired if their massive gamble of only having two uniforms backfires and the they can't build success because of the lack of a gold alternate.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

just win baby then it truly won't matter, eh
castlerocker
Cowpoke

test
Expat_Poke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 3 times

cali2wyo wrote:Just saw the athletics department is calling the season opener a "gold rush" and giving away shirts to the first 5,000.

So does this mean a gold alternate jersey like I was asking for in another thread?!? Probably not. It will sure be pretty stupid to have all the fans and cheerleaders wearing gold and our team wearing brown. At least they'll be cowboy tough...
Meh, Michigan does yellow, er I mean maize outs, while they wear a predominately blue uniform on the field doesn't look stupid. From watching games, it seems Notre Dame does green/gold outs as well while playing in a predominately blue uniform, doesn't look stupid. The bright yellow is more eye catching than navy blue, blue, and brown, and makes more sense for trying to distract/intimidate the visiting team.

Curious how much does one set of Uniforms cost? How much extra cost would each additional alternate uniform be?
Returned from my 4 year exodus in Greenieville