Game weeks, "music that gets you pumped for football season"

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

The long summer is almost over. It's game week for the Pokes, and honestly, I can't f-word wait for kick-off.

I still believe in Bohl. We are a year closer to winning MWC championships again. He's almost got the mess left by DC cleaned up. We're not there yet, but we're only a year from a team fully recruited by Bohl and company. I'm entering this year with a healthy dose of optimism, regardless of our recent results. Last year was hard, but I'm expecting to see a substantial amount of improvement. How many wins that equals...I guess we'll find out.

Regardless of everyone's opinion on the current state of the team, I think we all can agree that we're excited to see guys like Brian Hill, Drew Van Maanen, Chase Roullier, Jacob Hollister, Andrew Wingard, and Austin Conway repping the brown and gold.

I think the team is going to make us proud this year. The music bumping in my house right now is really getting me pumped.

The purpose of this thread wasn't to open a football discussion. The purpose of this thread was to find out what music gets the other Cowboy fans pumped. That's what this thread is about. Drop some links fellas. I want to hear what music gets you pumped for the opening of football season.

Blame it on the long summer and Cypress Hill. The combination of the two is getting me pumped for football season.

This is what I'm listening too right now. What's your go to music to get pumped for football?

http://ambrosiaforheads.com/2016/08/thi ... ter-audio/
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

We're not quite there yet, but we're getting a lot closer.

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

better question... what type of music do you think csu fans listen to the week before kickoff?
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Black Betty for me.

Bam-ba-lam.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Subcanis wrote:Black Betty for me.

Bam-ba-lam.
*Almost says something but stops*
Some things are best left unsaid.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

carbonpoke wrote:better question... what type of music do you think csu fans listen to the week before kickoff?
This one is a year round favorite for the sheep.

Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

carbonpoke wrote:better question... what type of music do you think csu fans listen to the week before kickoff?
That's easy. For Wyoming...

or

For the lambs

or

National Champions 1943.

I do.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Thunderstruck by AC/DC always does it for me!!!!
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tvntCPrrdQ

If they A/V department doesn't use this...fire everyone of their asses....!!!!!
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

Haha how could you guys forget these gems didn't you know Wyo football has taken over the rap game :rofl: