Thoughts from Fargo

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

LanderPoke wrote:I must have missed why we hate lakebison... Anyway, yeah. I can see it. This is certainly the high water mark of Bohl's Pokes. More to come, I think!
Honestly...this is the ONLY bad thing about Bohl. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

so theres a few lingering butthurt folks in BisoNation.. but a majority of us support bohl & his staff.. we still feel the connection.. so its all good!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

I missed why we would dislike LakeBison.. I don't think Wyoming is in much of a position to turn away possible fans and support
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

gopokes1399 wrote:I missed why we would dislike LakeBison.. I don't think Wyoming is in much of a position to turn away possible fans and support
Let me put it this way; other than here and the MWC board, the two boards he only pops in once in a blue moon, lakes has been banned from all other forums he's ever been a part of. Even the NDSU forums.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

gopokes1399 wrote:I missed why we would dislike LakeBison.. I don't think Wyoming is in much of a position to turn away possible fans and support
I also don't get the obsession with pointing out that they don't like a poster, over and over again. If you think they suck, just ignore them and move on rather than throwing crap at them that the rest of us have to filter through.

If they break rules, they'll be banned and hopefully gone.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

fromolwyoming wrote:
Let me put it this way; other than here and the MWC board, the two boards he only pops in once in a blue moon, lakes has been banned from all other forums he's ever been a part of. Even the NDSU forums.
And I do believe one of those NDSU forums is one he himself started!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

fun watching bohl with the same M.O as ndsu.

lots of ndsu talk actually during the game and carson wentz

im on bisonville.com under el chapó plenty of posts. settle down
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

No one cares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."