Around the MWC

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

LanderPoke wrote:
CowboyNV wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote:Not really. It is just obvious that, around the MWC and the rest of the G5 ranks, there areally a few programs that care and the rest don't give a poop.

Around the MWC, the regression is obvious with no end in sight. No reason to subject a program like BSU to this poop show.
I agree that Boise State and probably SDSU both belong in a P5 conference. The rest of the MWC combined aren't worth the effort. Maybe things will change, but after watching many of the MWC games this weekend, I would say the MWC is in worse shape now than it has ever been (at least in football).
SDSU isn't worth a poop. They'll come back to earth soon. They've had one good year. one. I hate the Aztecs.
They went to a bowl game in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 and it looks like they will be headed that way again this year. So, let's see, that would make 7 bowls in a row and we've had how many since 2010? Just the New Mexico Bowl in 2010 - we've been to just 7 bowl games since 1968. You may not like them, but they are heads and shoulders above Wyoming in football right now.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

SDSU wouldn't last week in and week out. I watched a lot of football yesterday and the MWC looks slower, weaker, etc than ever before. It is so obvious. Stanford UCLA, Utah USC, Florida Tennessee, on and on. I watched a lot of the games and is becoming worse each year. The gap between FCS and MWC is closer than MWC and P5.

Usu air force was fugly as well. Ugh.

I'm still licking my wounds from Friday.

A win this week over Fort Fart will greatly help me.