FYI - We are +7 at csewe

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

They are down a little and we are up a little. Still, I'm surprised. When's our last conference road win?
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

Fresno in Bohl's first year. +7 to +9 is what I was gonna think based on Friday's game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cowboyz backer
Buckaroo

Can't get here soon enough.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

GoPokes86 wrote:Fresno in Bohl's first year. +7 to +9 is what I was gonna think based on Friday's game.

I was expecting 10 or 10.5. I've been in the stands for the last 3 curb stompings. I'll will be there Saturday hoping for a different result.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I wish I would have been more cautiously optimistic but I thought we had turned a big corner. Instead it looks like we're marginally better. Anything can be forgiven if we start winning more games.

W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Win a Ft Fun and the bad taste goes away, somewhat and the boot comes back to Laramie, but we have to see something happen differently. Get ONE on the Road!!!!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

If play calling stays even remotely close to the same we could easily end this season with 2-3 wins.

Our defense why it hasn't been the talk of the nation style defense it's strong enough to win games. The offense failed the defense Friday night we lost because of little league play calling.

If the offense can't give the defense a rest and take advantage of the fact it created some solid turnovers and a pick 6 we won't win anymore games this year.