Completely OT but...new Wyoming license plates

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote:They should poop-can the county designation numbers. Make it anonymous where you live. Then people from, say, Cody, with their skinny little 1's don't have to feel inferior to the Casperites with their big fat 1.
No way. Love the county numbers! It aids in my decision whether to honk at a bad driver or not.
:lol: agreed. I think the new University plates are real similar to the old gold ones, although the online pic looks really bright
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

LanderPoke wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote:They should poop-can the county designation numbers. Make it anonymous where you live. Then people from, say, Cody, with their skinny little 1's don't have to feel inferior to the Casperites with their big fat 1.
No way. Love the county numbers! It aids in my decision whether to honk at a bad driver or not.
I'm glad Colorado doesn't have county numbers. I like living in Boulder County, but would hate it if people thought I was a Boulderite.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:
How else would you be able to pre-screen the Gillettian douchebags, aside from finding your camp site robbed of firewood, driving through a pile of their trash on the way to your camp site, watching them drive by miles of empty camp spaces to set their poop up way back in the woods right next to yours, or listening to their Techno dance party all night while you try to sleep?
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
How else would you be able to pre-screen the Gillettian douchebags, aside from finding your camp site robbed of firewood, driving through a pile of their trash on the way to your camp site, watching them drive by miles of empty camp spaces to set their poop up way back in the woods right next to yours, or listening to their Techno dance party all night while you try to sleep?
You are being to kind to the triple cs'ers.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Cool, I've been waiting for the 5 characters on prestige plates for years! :thumb:
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!