just for fun

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

On this page, just running a roll call to see how many of our WyoNation family are going to go down the dump that is Hughes Stadium in FOCO on Saturday. I've been there about 5 or 6 times early in life, been in parts of fights, snowball fights, beer being spilled on me/us, arguments in the pathetic bathrooms, watching students throw rocks at windshields, grab cow/poop and smear on windshields, stealing Wyo license plates. I vowed I'd not go back and although I'd "kinda" like to, no thanks. Also how many times have you been to Hughes etc..... Interested in seeing the results and stories others may have!!!! oh yeah and don't get me started on Moby Gym, lol
I am wanting to see the new stadium in the next few years as well. CMON POKES LETS GET THIS DONE, BEEET THE SHEEEEP
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

My wife and I will be there. Third trip to Hughes for me. Last time I was there, a student tried to pick a fight with me for simply walking past him in Wyoming gear.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Was planning on it, but got a field trip tomorrow and I'm not sure we'll get back in time. But most importlantly, it SUCKS to BE a CSU RAM
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

I'll be there, I know of about 10 other folks that will be there too. I've been to Hughes 4 or 5 times. The last two times were pretty tame. The first time I went was in 2005, my sophomore year of college and after the sheep won a csu guy came up and shoved me from behind and said "I oughta beat your ass just for walking out here." Thankfully it didn't escalate much more than a return shove from me and some words, but that right there cemented my hatred for sheep state.

How can you not hate a school that can't decide if they're sheep or aggies, or what their actual school colors are?

Go Pokes, beat the sheep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

stymeman wrote:On this page, just running a roll call to see how many of our WyoNation family are going to go down the dump that is Hughes Stadium in FOCO on Saturday. I've been there about 5 or 6 times early in life, been in parts of fights, snowball fights, beer being spilled on me/us, arguments in the pathetic bathrooms, watching students throw rocks at windshields, grab cow/poop and smear on windshields, stealing Wyo license plates. I vowed I'd not go back and although I'd "kinda" like to, no thanks. Also how many times have you been to Hughes etc..... Interested in seeing the results and stories others may have!!!! oh yeah and don't get me started on Moby Gym, lol
I am wanting to see the new stadium in the next few years as well. CMON POKES LETS GET THIS DONE, BEEET THE SHEEEEP
Last trip for me - no issues, other than Wyoming got beat. Can't make it this game, however I have about 10 family members that will be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk