New rules moving forward

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

WyoNation Readers:

As you're all aware a few threads have gotten out of hand the last few days. There's some new rules going forward..

1. Dino Costa is now banned from WyoNation. This is a decision I did not come to easily, but one I came to to save my sanity. Dino has posted some thoughtful discussion to this board, but he has also become very polarizing for many of you. Many of you will not agree with this decision, and I understand that. However, for my own sanity and the betterment of this community I made this decision.

2. Future Dino Costa threads discussing him or his website will be immediately trashed. This is for the sanity of this forum, as well as anything said that could be considered defamation towards Dino. This is protection for all of us. I appreciate the discussion that some of Dino's writing has brought to our community, but it's really not worth it for me. I don't get paid to run this website, the moderators do not get paid, nor do any of the writers who contribute to this website. I've literally spent my entire night dealing with the thread I just locked and deleted. That's hassle I do not need in my life and limited time I have away from my real job.

If anyone has any comments or questions, PM me. Thanks for reading.

Brad
ImageImageImageImage