a year to be a Cowboy Red Dead trailer out maybe it will help recruiting?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
sqor
Buckaroo

I know this a football sight but the legendary Red Dead game trailer is out today... maybe it will help recruits figure out the best place to be is in the High Plains of the West .... Nothing better than to be a Cowboy keep bringing the meanest and biggest pure hearted players to our program !!!!!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I love that game. Multiplayer western style. Yes please.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

While we're OT, has anyone here played firewatch?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
sqor
Buckaroo

I've not played firewatch..... Just promoting becoming a Legend of the West (Wyoming) "There is just a time when you have to run and not look back" Bring those players to the WAR..... so we can go to a Bowl Game
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

McPeachy wrote:
don't hate just because you had to push a wheel down the street with a stick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
sqor
Buckaroo

LOL ... perhaps........ but this game may break that mold
Cowduck
Cowpoke

Red Dead Redemption is the best video game ever by a mile.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

sqor wrote:I've not played firewatch..... Just promoting becoming a Legend of the West (Wyoming) "There is just a time when you have to run and not look back" Bring those players to the WAR..... so we can go to a Bowl Game
Firewatch is VERY good. Good story, good gameplay. I finished it in a day, but it was well worth playing.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

laxwyo wrote:Don't hate just because you had to push a wheel down the street with a stick!
;)

You GD kids! Go outside and play FFS!

Shut off your damn video games, and go work on your car! Nobody ever got laid in the back of an Xbox (et al).

:whistle:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

McPeachy wrote:
laxwyo wrote:Don't hate just because you had to push a wheel down the street with a stick!
;)

You GD kids! Go outside and play FFS!

Shut off your damn video games, and go work on your car! Nobody ever got laid in the back of an Xbox (et al).

:whistle:
Or did they....
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

We might have to put together a Wyoming posse and hunt down anyone playing Red Dead 2 that has Elder in their name or any affiliation to BYU at all.

I guess the online mode is supposed to be like GTA online. I never played that, but I heard it was good.

Has anyone played GTA online, that might be able to tell me what that online experience is like.

I'm a big fan of multiplayer games, especially ones where I can posse up with other Wyoming Cowboys.

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

Cowboy Junky wrote:I'm a big fan of multiplayer games, especially ones where I can posse up with other Wyoming Cowboys.
Feel free to hit me up on PS4 for some Destiny or Overwatch! Same screen name as I have here.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Not trying to be a jerk, but who has time to play video games?! All that promptly ended when I got hitched. Maybe if you don't have kids or a job or you are a student, but otherwise? Job and kids take up pretty much all my time and following the Pokes takes up the rest!

I'm just jealous. :cry:
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:Not trying to be a jerk, but who has time to play video games?! All that promptly ended when I got hitched. Maybe if you don't have kids or a job or you are a student, but otherwise? Job and kids take up pretty much all my time and following the Pokes takes up the rest!

The wife and I don't have kids yet, although trying to make one takes up a bit of time as well, sometimes as long as 5 minutes. :D

National Champions 1943.

I do.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

WYO1016 wrote:
Cowboy Junky wrote:I'm a big fan of multiplayer games, especially ones where I can posse up with other Wyoming Cowboys.
Feel free to hit me up on PS4 for some Destiny or Overwatch! Same screen name as I have here.
I'm still just a part of the PC master race. I'm thinking about getting PS4 though, because I've always drooled over the God of War games.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

I'm really disappointed it's only been announced for PS4 and X1. Ignoring PC doesn't make any sense.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

LanderPoke wrote:Not trying to be a jerk, but who has time to play video games?! All that promptly ended when I got hitched. Maybe if you don't have kids or a job or you are a student, but otherwise? Job and kids take up pretty much all my time and following the Pokes takes up the rest!

I definitely feel some of that. I manage to squeeze in 30 minutes here and there, but that's about it - the rest is work, study (well, essentially learning new stuff for work so I don't become obsolete), and baseball/hockey/running with son, and family time. Oh, and 2 hours to play soccer on weekends (whoop whoop, we advanced to D4 for next season. I'll be in the pros before I'm 45 at this rate!).

Not that I'm really complaining. Life's still pretty damn good overall, especially when Pokes are winning. *knocks on wood*
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

My wife heads to work an hour before I do in the mornings. I take some gaming time then. She's also out of town occasionally for work, which gives me nights to myself. The trick is to find a game that she likes to play and she'll play all day with you. Mrs. WYO1016 is a big Diablo 3 fan. She's not into first person games at all, but Diablo is her jam!