ESPN Gameday in Laramie/Corso and PP's head

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

How crazy is that? 30how many people? Biggest game in how many decades?
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

Wyo/Boise atmosphere will be football version of Marcus bailey/j Davis vs. BYU/Utah
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

They will be at Utah vs. Washington
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

wyocowboy2014 wrote:They will be at Utah vs. Washington
Why preview of the PAC champ game. Take it to Seattle any week the rest of the year. The MWC. Boise. Only has one chance. Wyoming set it up. Lucked/worked their way into gameday
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Just stick to threads about who should play point guard or why Devry and ITT Tech would be great candidates for expansion
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

cali2wyo wrote:Just stick to threads about who should play point guard or why Devry and ITT Tech would be great candidates for expansion
Lol :lol:
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Coeur d' Alene wrote:
wyocowboy2014 wrote:They will be at Utah vs. Washington
Why preview of the PAC champ game. Take it to Seattle any week the rest of the year. The MWC. Boise. Only has one chance. Wyoming set it up. Lucked/worked their way into gameday
So you're saying 2 MWC teams, one of which lost to Eastern Michigan and lost by 35 to Nebraska, should have GameDay over two ranked Pac12 teams, one of which is in the Top 5?

Uhh... no.
If Wyoming was 7-0 maybe.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

Washington hosts SC this year. Why waste gameday on Utah
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Game Day in Laramie could have been a great story for ESPN. But the EM loss killed any chance of that. A one loss Wyoming team that took Nebraska into the 4th quarter, would be more interesting. And this is the media, they could paint the Nebraska loss as a victory for the Wyo program. Hell, they're saying that this Ohio State loss to Penn State could be a good thing for Ohio State's chances to be in the play offs, as it will make them focus for the rest of the season to run the table and win their conference. I'm sure Urban is thinking the same thing, not!

If we finish strong this season (make and win a bowl game) and somehow Oregon does the same (long shot). Then next year we both win our first games (meaning we beat Iowa and they beat Nebraska) and Oregon shows up to the War AND Hill comes back (which I believe he will), then ESPN might be able to sell the story, especially with the Bohl angle (FCS success to FBS success, etc.). A lot of pieces would have to fall into place. Coming to sleeping ole' Laramie to feature an old school style team play the flashy walking Nike billboard team, ESPN could sell that.

For now, I just want to finish this year strong and I want Hill to come back for next year : )
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Coeur d' Alene wrote:Washington hosts SC this year. Why waste gameday on Utah
I think you're just kidding about this, but the appeal of the Washington and Utah game this week is to see if Washington is for real. They have beat the crap out of everyone, and traditionally a lot of the teams they played would have been great wins. But it turns out they are frauds this year. Utah is their first test, and Washington a big test for Utah.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

LOL
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Lee Corso predicted an upset of Nevada over Wyoming - put that in your pipe and smoke it Corso.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

WYCowboy wrote:Lee Corso predicted an upset of Nevada over Wyoming - put that in your pipe and smoke it Corso.
That's about when I knew we would win