Holy crap batman, tickets are flying. This is going to be a great crowd.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Several sections have sold out and many others are getting close. I'm positive the students are going to pack the student section.

Wyoming fans are coming out of the woodwork for this one.

Get your tickets while you still can.
Last edited by Cowboy Junky on Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
roozy
Ranch Hand

Hoping there will still be a few left on Thursday when I find out if I can go and if my son will be going with me...
Jesus First, then football
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

I'll stand by the prediction of about 15K tops. Right now the die hard 10K who are going to be there regardless are buying. I think it'll be slowing down pretty quick.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

I think your nuts if you believe we don't get 20,000 with free student tickets and sales going this fast through first 4 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

We're already over 15K. This one is selling faster than AFA did, and that one ended up at 27K.

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

I defer to CJ on matters of attendance. Good to hear that there's going to be a good crowd.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

There are barely any tickets available on the entire east side of the stadium. I understand that the season ticket holders will be offered their tickets first, and those that aren't claimed wont go on sale until later in the week, but this looks really promising. I imagine the season ticket holders will claim the majority of their tickets.

This is hard to estimate, because the process is different, but we are going to beat SDSU's 20,000 they put in the seats for last years MWC championship game. That, I'm sure.

We're on pace to have a really big crowd.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Section A (visiting fans) will be empty, and so will top corners on West side. Should be full everywhere else. 20k is a very conservative guess.

Should we play it safe and sacrifice a CSU sheep in an attempt to have divine help in keeping roads open?
gopokes1399
Blog Team

season ticket seats are being held until Tuesday night. We will have a better idea Wednesday but this will be well over 15k thats a terrible guess
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

To get a feel for the crowd, I looked at the basketball map for Northern Iowa, and the lower bowl of that one is getting close to sold-out.

All signs look promising for a big crowd on Saturday.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

There are hardly any seats available on the East side of the War. I think we'll end up seeing a crazy student section. Even the students/fans that only come out for the huge name games (knew quite a few people and still have friends that will only show for the Boise State/Nebraska/Texas type games) are going to come out. My girlfriend has a lot of family in Laramie that maybe makes it to one game a year (don't get me started on the locals that don't show up), and they're all planning on being there.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Yeah, roll call your social media(if you have social media) and see what happens. People I didn't even know were Wyoming fans are buying tickets.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

cali2wyo wrote:Section A (visiting fans) will be empty, and so will top corners on West side. Should be full everywhere else. 20k is a very conservative guess.

Should we play it safe and sacrifice a CSU sheep in an attempt to have divine help in keeping roads open?
Suddenl, I'm in the mood for lamb chops

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
roozy
Ranch Hand

cali2wyo wrote:Section A (visiting fans) will be empty, and so will top corners on West side. Should be full everywhere else. 20k is a very conservative guess.

As long as top corner on the northwest side is still available on Thursday, I'll be a happy camper. That's my favorite spot anyway.
Jesus First, then football
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 141 times

A guy from Michigan that I work with wants to come with us. He loves college football and is a Michigan st fan. He doesn't want to miss this since cowboys have been his #2. This crowd will be big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Who wants to buy me a plane ticket from Portland to Denver?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Kougar78
Ranch Hand

As a season ticket holder, we were told we have until Tuesday night to buy our seats. After that the general public can buy any season ticket left unsold.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

We may... don't want to jinx it.. but may get a sell out. I would not be a bit surprised.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

are all practically sold out with a handful of tickets available in each section as well
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Kougar78 wrote:As a season ticket holder, we were told we have until Tuesday night to buy our seats. After that the general public can buy any season ticket left unsold.
No, you have to buy your tickets BEFORE Tuesday night. At that point your tickets will be available to the general public. I got mine today.

Edit, just re-read what you wrote. I thought you said you had to wait until tuesday night. You are correct.