Holy crap batman, tickets are flying. This is going to be a great crowd.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

I think we get around 24k.
wyoair
Ranch Hand

The wife and I are coming from Casper. Meeting 3 others from Denver, 6 from Torrington, 2 from Cheyenne and I lost count from Rawlins.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

wyoair wrote:The wife and I are coming from Casper. Meeting 3 others from Denver, 6 from Torrington, 2 from Cheyenne and I lost count from Rawlins.
welcome and thank you
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

wyoair wrote:The wife and I are coming from Casper. Meeting 3 others from Denver, 6 from Torrington, 2 from Cheyenne and I lost count from Rawlins.
good 1st post.
wyoair
Ranch Hand

Thanks guys for the welcome. I've been a long-time reader here. I figured my first post better be a good one!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

wyoair wrote:Thanks guys for the welcome. I've been a long-time reader here. I figured my first post better be a good one!
Welcome to the party! You from Casper? I'm a native of Casper (Jan. 1974-Jan. 1991).
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

wyoair wrote:Thanks guys for the welcome. I've been a long-time reader here. I figured my first post better be a good one!
:noob:
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Lost Poke wrote:To set a new attendance average record we'd have to have almost 43000 for Saturday's game. We will end up with the second highest attendance based on those numbers, though.
Actually it's higher than that, by my math (I might have calculated things wrong though).

For highest average: 48,958
For second: 41,412
For third: 35,896
For fourth: 35,539
For fifth: 30,471
For sixth: 30,275
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Sounds like a party!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

I just checked, lots of good tickets now available in the lower west stands. If you anyone was thinking they missed out on good seats and decided not to go, check again.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

what row in lower bowl do you recommend to be able to see okay? I was thinking row 20 or so?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 304 times
Been liked: 119 times

djm19 wrote:what row in lower bowl do you recommend to be able to see okay? I was thinking row 20 or so?
I agree...anything above 20 to the 30 is a great angle / level to view the game.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

McPeachy wrote:
djm19 wrote:what row in lower bowl do you recommend to be able to see okay? I was thinking row 20 or so?
I agree...anything above 20 to the 30 is a great angle / level to view the game.
thanks. I usually am lower than 20 and I seem to complain about views at times.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

here's something cool about National Watch parties and the comment from the guy a watch party at the Cavalryman in Laramie, how about War Memorial, funny

https://twitter.com/wyomingalumni
nirv117
Ranch Hand

I sit row 22 on the 50 yard line and I think it is great. I used to be lower, but I like the viewing angle from 20 rows up, etc.
God is a Cowboy
wyoair
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
Welcome to the party! You from Casper? I'm a native of Casper (Jan. 1974-Jan. 1991).
Thanks for the welcome! Not originally. The wife and I moved here 4 years ago. I'm originally from Rawlins. Moved to Laramie after high school. The wife is from western Nebraska. So you must be an NC grad?
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

wyoair wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Thanks for the welcome! Not originally. The wife and I moved here 4 years ago. I'm originally from Rawlins. Moved to Laramie after high school. The wife is from western Nebraska. So you must be an NC grad?
KW.....don't get him started he'll talk your ear off (or whatever the internet equivalent is)

JK, yokie....go trojans
Last edited by whyoh on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whyoh
WyoNation Addict

edit: double post
Last edited by whyoh on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wyoair
Ranch Hand

joshvanklomp wrote:
Sounds like a party!
Should be a good time! The Coors should be flowing along with some burgers. Minus the Rawlins, crew this is the usual folks who go to every game with us. Of course this means more than any other game!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

Wyoair, when did u go to school in Rawlins... Pretty good chance we know each other, maybe not