Holy crap batman, tickets are flying. This is going to be a great crowd.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

cali2wyo wrote:Both of the top east corners are now sold out. School groups maybe? Seems like people would go for best available...
$8 cheaper is the only thing I can think of
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

LanderPoke wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:Both of the top east corners are now sold out. School groups maybe? Seems like people would go for best available...
$8 cheaper is the only thing I can think of
if you are like me the cheaper the better there's no bad seats at the War, but I sit low amongst the crazies lol
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I think prices do matter too. BB also just sold out.
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

I think the student turnout is going to be great. My intern who is not a fan by any means, just your typical nerdy student, is going and he is excited to be going.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

elfletcho wrote:I think the student turnout is going to be great. My intern who is not a fan by any means, just your typical nerdy student, is going and he is excited to be going.
Glad the "nerdy" ones are going. We need every seat filled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

People buying the cheapest ticket and sitting in the student section.
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

I've had mixed results from people in Denver I've talked to. Some have commitments they can't get out of and some are like me that wouldn't miss this for anything. I've talked to some friends that still live in Laramie and haven't been to a football game in years that bought extra tickets for people that were on the fence. I think we will see a lot of people that get up tomorrow, check the roads and say to themselves, "we've got all day to get there, might as well."

jolange2
Buckaroo

Both my parents are alums of UW. I was raised on K2 radio broadcasts of the game and/or driving from Casper to the games and sitting in freezing cold temps before I even understood what football was. I didn't attend, but made the weekend pilgrimage to party with all my friends there before I transferred to a college out east! :D I'm a diehard fan and will be traveling from Colorado Springs just to watch with about 8 other of my diehard fan friends!! GO WYO!!
You can take the girl out of Wyoming; but you can't take Wyoming out of the girl!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I was driving through Casper on the way back from working tonight about 11:00 p.m. and I heard the radio guy announce that if you want in the game you had better get tickets tonight or before you leave in the morning. Supposedly it was a late night message from the athletics department. They think it might sell-out still.

I don't think it will, but they're expecting a huge walk-up tomorrow. Either way, it's going to be a loud and rowdy crowd, and beat SDSU's effort last year(with AFA padding the numbers and nice weather) by about 7000 at a minimum.

Go Pokes!!
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Cowboy Junky wrote:I was driving through Casper on the way back from working tonight about 11:00 p.m. and I heard the radio guy announce that if you want in the game you had better get tickets tonight or before you leave in the morning. Supposedly it was a late night message from the athletics department. They think it might sell-out still.

I don't think it will, but they're expecting a huge walk-up tomorrow. Either way, it's going to be a loud and rowdy crowd, and beat SDSU's effort last year(with AFA padding the numbers and nice weather) by about 7000 at a minimum.

Go Pokes!!
If we sell this game out in december, we should just start scheduling all of our home games in December. No competition for hunting. Have some skiing nearby.... I kid, I kid.

Regardless, the attendance is about to be better than the last time we played a home game in Laramie.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Leaving from Lovell now. Be there in 6 hours

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Can't make it...living in Florida can be rough. Safe travels and cheer a little louder for me. Go Pokes!
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

On I80 coming from Salt Lake and the roads are fantastic! Come one come all!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Broke down in greybull... to be continued

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

SLCPoke wrote:On I80 coming from Salt Lake and the roads are fantastic! Come one come all!
I drove from Lander to Buffalo last night and the roads were bone dry.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Cowboy Junky wrote:
SLCPoke wrote:On I80 coming from Salt Lake and the roads are fantastic! Come one come all!
They look to be fine in Casper, a bit windy (that means it's under 50mph). I suppose it could be a little dicey around Shirley Basin if windy - we'll see.

whyoh
WyoNation Addict

pokefanchaz7 wrote:Broke down in greybull... to be continued

Bummer, just hitchhike
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Poke-proud wrote:
Cowboy Junky wrote:
They look to be fine in Casper, a bit windy (that means it's under 50mph). I suppose it could be a little dicey around Shirley Basin if windy - we'll see.

What time are you guys leaving..... we're hitting the road about noon, depending on how long it takes my folks to get lined out on babysitting
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

whyoh wrote:
Poke-proud wrote:
Cowboy Junky wrote:

What time are you guys leaving..... we're hitting the road about noon, depending on how long it takes my folks to get lined out on babysitting
Within the next half hour.

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

pokefanchaz7 wrote:Broke down in greybull... to be continued

Didn't make it far... Hope you can get here