Hate how full of themselves byu fans are

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Just checking out cougarboard and they are flat out dismissive of the cowboys and our chances of winning in the bowl game.

It's sad to see a fan base as delusional as they are pretending to be a football powerhouse who plays November football against southern Utah, Utah state, Cincinnati and umass.

They have one win this season against a team that currently has a winning record yet they deserve a better bowl opponent.

I hope from the deepest portions of my soul that we find a way to beat these guys and give a dose of humble pie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

pokefanchaz7 wrote: I hope from the deepest portions of my soul that we find a way to beat these guys and give a dose of humble pie.
Likewise. Hate their school, hate their school's dirty backdoor deals attempting to kill our conference, hate their dirty team, hate their obnoxious fans.

I wish their program dies a slow and painful death, and that somebody (like the NCAA) actually cracks down on them for shaming rape and the deed assault victims.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

pokefanchaz7 wrote:Just checking out cougarboard and they are flat out dismissive of the cowboys and our chances of winning in the bowl game.

It's sad to see a fan base as delusional as they are pretending to be a football powerhouse who plays November football against southern Utah, Utah state, Cincinnati and umass.

They have one win this season against a team that currently has a winning record yet they deserve a better bowl opponent.

I hope from the deepest portions of my soul that we find a way to beat these guys and give a dose of humble pie.

There isn't a win that would provide more satisfaction than beating Boy You Ugly.

CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

I've been around forever and can honestly say I hate BYU more than CSU. I can't stand anything about those f-word. I was in the stands in the War Memorial Field House when the following happened on a regular basis. This is taken from an article in the Deseret News talking about how different teams treated their poor Cougars over the years (funny poop). For those Wyoming students who think the old days were a lot better, you better believe it, especially when it came to student participation. We didn't have to worry about security in those days. And somewhere in a box in my basement I have a "We are despicable" t-shirt. Here's a portion of the article:

"The biggest perpetrators - at least as far as BYU is concerned - are the Wyoming fans. In the old Wyoming basketball arena, the court was mounted on a dirt rodeo floor, lending an air of recklessness to the proceedings. Fans chanted anti-BYU obscenities en masse whenever the Cougars came to town.

Of course, nobody had more talent at attracting abuse than former BYU coach Frank Arnold. Arnold would call time out and glare into the crowd, attempting to point out to security officials which fan was throwing things at him. The moment he'd turn back, the abuse rose to the next level. Fans would hold pennies with tweezers, heating them up until they were red hot and then flip them at the BYU bench. Players were also pelted with rotten fruit, game programs and other materials.

Arnold became so disgusted with the behavior of Wyoming's fans, he termed the crowd "despicable." For years after Arnold left BYU, the Wyoming crowd would gleefully chant "We're despicable!" whenever BYU came to town.

When Ladell Andersen took over at BYU, he diffused the situation considerably by ignoring the crowds. It worked relatively well when fans learned they couldn't get Andersen to turn around. As the years passed, the malicious catcalls were kept to a minimum."
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

I can't stand the unnamed ones!!!! Friends of mine and relatives have learned NOT to say a kind word about them whenever I'm around!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

That board is gold. Got to love the 1989 bbs format coupled with unjustified arrogance. I forgot how much fun it is to hate them. Lol they linked this thread.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

HR_Poke wrote:That board is gold. Got to love the 1989 bbs format coupled with unjustified arrogance. I forgot how much fun it is to hate them. Lol they linked this thread.
That's an honor code violation! They need to be banned from their own board now.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:That board is gold. Got to love the 1989 bbs format coupled with unjustified arrogance. I forgot how much fun it is to hate them. Lol they linked this thread.
That's an honor code violation! They need to be banned from their own board now.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] its true the language alone we use in here would be a violation of their boards conduct

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
SoSalty
Buckaroo

cowboyz
Cowpoke

I think it's funny how they run away from the Mountain West Conference for greener pastures, and here they are at the pinnacle of their season, playing Wyoming, while Boise is playing Baylor and SDS is facing Houston. I would prefer being in any other bowl playing anyone besides these sad bastards again. I feel like BYU is a booby prize. Our reward for a good season is facing some random independent who used to be part of a our conference. I could give a rats ass about their religion and I know it's a quality team (hell, they could have been undefeated, with 4 very close losses), but it feels like a bit of a retread MWC game.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

BYU fans are people of the smuggest variety. If you cut them they bleed self-righteousness.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

"Wyoming fans are the worst! They used vulgar language in front of us! I will never go back!" LOL
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote:BYU fans are people of the smuggest variety. If you cut them they bleed self-righteousness.
Well they are gods team you know....
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

I loathe everything bWHYu. Self-righteous, lying, deceitful, bigoted, judgmental mother f-word...all of them. If bWHYu was on fire, I wouldn't spare a drop of asparagus piss to put them out.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

McPeachy wrote:I loathe everything bWHYu. Self-righteous, lying, deceitful, bigoted, judgmental mother f-word...all of them. If bWHYu was on fire, I wouldn't spare a drop of asparagus piss to put them out.
Aww, come on. You wouldn't pee to help out saving an Ivy League institution? :lol:

(When I was at Wicky-Wack in Rock Springs, there were quite a few people who tried convincing me that BYU was Ivy League, and that's where they were transferring)
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Poke-proud wrote:
pokefanchaz7 wrote:Just checking out cougarboard and they are flat out dismissive of the cowboys and our chances of winning in the bowl game.

There isn't a win that would provide more satisfaction than beating Boy You Ugly.

Quote of the day!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

WyoBrandX wrote:
Poke-proud wrote:

I've never heard that one before. Quote of the day!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

silver lining.....i bet flying my gold steamboat flag on my front step the next couple of weeks will keep the missionaries away

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'