Well, I was really hoping for SD, 'cuz the cowboys scare me

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
cougarlicious
Buckaroo

Hey there. Friendly cougar fan here. I come in peace to wish you all the best at the bowl game. We have had a rough year, but playing the cowboys just feels like going home to me. Your team played a heck of a season and that last game was a doozie. Anyway, I don't expect a win here, as we have been stinking it up, but still hope for just a good showing. Our O-line is a mess. Our QB play has been spotty, our receivers are soft, and Mangum has looked scared when he has come in. The only thing keeping us in games has been our D and special teams. Anyway, enjoy the game and the weather. I will be there wearing blue. Go cougars!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

It should be a good matchup. I think having a couple weeks to get healthy will be big for Wyoming. Starters have played a lot of reps and it will be nice to rest before the bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Well I'm a Poke fan and they scare me too (ENM, UNLV, NMU)
cougarlicious
Buckaroo

pokefanchaz7 wrote:It should be a good matchup. I think having a couple weeks to get healthy will be big for Wyoming. Starters have played a lot of reps and it will be nice to rest before the bowl.
Do your players have finals between now and bowl game? Our RBs have been pretty banged up and need some time to rest for sure.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Finals week is in two weeks I believe. I don't anticipate that being much of an issue.

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

pokefanchaz7 wrote:Finals week is in two weeks I believe. I don't anticipate that being much of an issue.

Correct. Finals is 12th-16th, game is 21st