Cougar Board...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoRev
Buckaroo

Joe from WY wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:Honestly surprised you weren't a member before now on here Joe (I go by "son of a gun" on the MWC board).
Hey hah. Cool man. I've lurked. I like this board. I like Titleist's other board too...the Grizzlies one. I'm happy to be here. I was getting kind of burned out of the MWCBoard anyway. I'd rather just discuss Pokes without every thread turning into some poop about attendance or how Wyoming is cold and empty, etc.
I was a little late to the mwcboard last night to see the post. Just saw you got the temp ban. Linking Goatse for those poop Jack Bauer and Roswell was an exceptional move. Thank you for doing what you do.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

I go by CO_Poke on all boards except this one.

Go Pokes!
I had no idea. I'm not sure why. It makes a lot of sense.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WyoRev wrote:
Just saw you got the temp ban.
They ban people there now :eek:
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Joe from WY
Buckaroo

Yeah. Apparently East Coast Asshat gets his rocks off banning people while he's stuck as the first year trainee somewhere.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
WyoRev wrote:
Just saw you got the temp ban.
They ban people there now :eek:
The Homer sdsu mod does. Called him out on his BS and had the owner reverse it.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

WyoRev wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:Honestly surprised you weren't a member before now on here Joe (I go by "son of a gun" on the MWC board).
Hey hah. Cool man. I've lurked. I like this board. I like Titleist's other board too...the Grizzlies one. I'm happy to be here. I was getting kind of burned out of the MWCBoard anyway. I'd rather just discuss Pokes without every thread turning into some poop about attendance or how Wyoming is cold and empty, etc.
I was a little late to the mwcboard last night to see the post. Just saw you got the temp ban. Linking Goatse for those poop Jack Bauer and Roswell was an exceptional move. Thank you for doing what you do.
Don't forget norcal coug. Bauer just wanted a whole thread dedicated to byu football and threw and hissy fit.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Lol. sdsu and residual byu fans. Ok, makes sense. The MWC should have left sdsu with their east coast decision. Welcome BSU back, put them in west and add utep to east. Yes, I'd preferabout anyone over sdsu.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

fromolwyoming wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
whyoh wrote:did you graduate from meeteetse high? what year? you may know some of my cousins
I didn't graduate from there (I would have been class of 2006 if I had), but I know a ton of people up there. So I probably know your cousins.
Huh. Was not expecting you to be that young (only a year older than me, by graduation standards). Always had you pegged for someone older.
I believe it's because you have the knees of a 60 yr old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

laxwyo wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
whyoh wrote:did you graduate from meeteetse high? what year? you may know some of my cousins
I didn't graduate from there (I would have been class of 2006 if I had), but I know a ton of people up there. So I probably know your cousins.
Huh. Was not expecting you to be that young (only a year older than me, by graduation standards). Always had you pegged for someone older.
I believe it's because you have the knees of a 60 yr old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's "knees of an 80 year old", ya whipper snapper! Get off my lawn! :tickedoff: