Byu jokes

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoWalleye
Buckaroo

A guy walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "hey, you want to hear an BYU joke?"

The bartender looks the man dead in the eyes and says, "Son, before you go any further, I think you should know that I went to BYU. And you see that bouncer over there? He went to BYU. And that bad ass dude over there playing pool? He went to BYU, too. So, do you still want to tell your Cougar joke?"

The man says, "Well, not if I have to explain it three times."
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

WyoWalleye wrote:A guy walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "hey, you want to hear an BYU joke?"

The bartender looks the man dead in the eyes and says, "Son, before you go any further, I think you should know that I went to BYU. And you see that bouncer over there? He went to BYU. And that bad ass dude over there playing pool? He went to BYU, too. So, do you still want to tell your Cougar joke?"

The man says, "Well, not if I have to explain it three times."
sounds like the worst bar ever

everyone sitting around drinking lemonade and eating cookies
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Sheep fans and BYU fans are truly one in the same, that never give credit for their true opponents and NEVER EVER give credit for a Rivalry when they hear of one. Cmon now you all know if you win, gloat, gloat, gloat, Lose and their sky is falling.

We've already Beeet the SHEEEEP, NEXT!!!!
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

coltonc wrote:I have a great one.

-Knock knock
-Whose there
-One
-One who?
-Thats how many times Wyoming has won out of the last 11 times Wyoming played BYU in football...

This whole "rivalry" that you guys think you have against BYU confuses me
-Knock knock
-Whose there
-One
-One who?
-Thats how many teams with a winning record that BYU was able to beat this year...
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

One I've heard often:

A young kid is the son of two byu fans. He immediately observes the nonsense associated with such a dirty program and he hasn't been brainwashed yet to blindly follow byu. So, he tells his parents he is a WYO fan.

His mother responds by telling him to go to his room and repent for 8 hours with no food and water.

After doing so, his dad asks if he is still a WYO fan and the boy proudly replies yes. His father says I hate to do this but you leave me no choice. His father gives him a firm spanking.

His father asks if he learned anything and the boy replies "Yes, I've only been a WYO fan for a day and I already hate you byu bastards".
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.