Roullier invited to NFL Combine

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Sweet! In expecting him to be drafted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Awesome!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Congrats! Is he the only one?
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Lowkey will be the hardest player to replace.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:Congrats! Did Brian Hill get one too?

fixed that for you :thumb:
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

whyoh wrote:

I was thinking maybe Gentry or Hollister may get one, too.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

whyoh wrote:

This from the NFL Combine website...
Underclassmen who officially declare for the 2017 NFL Draft through the NFL office will be considered by the selection committee in late January....Underclassmen who have officially declared should send their email address as outlined above and may call the Combine office beginning Tuesday, January 31st, 2017 to check on their status.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

WestWYOPoke wrote:
whyoh wrote:

Underclassmen who officially declare for the 2017 NFL Draft through the NFL office will be considered by the selection committee in late January....Underclassmen who have officially declared should send their email address as outlined above and may call the Combine office beginning Tuesday, January 31st, 2017 to check on their status.
but still...you know that everyone (who didn't already know this policy) immediately thought of brian
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Oh yeah, I knew what you meant, I was just adding some extra info for those that may have wondered when we would hear something.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

WestWYOPoke wrote:
whyoh wrote:

Does this mean all seniors have already been invited? Thought Gentry and possibly May would've had a shot...
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

cali2wyo wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:
whyoh wrote:

Does this mean all seniors have already been invited? Thought Gentry and possibly May would've had a shot...
According to that same website, seniors can begin contacting the combine office tomorrow, 1/4/17, to determine their status if they have been invited or not. Not sure how Roullier heard already, but kudos to him.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

wish him nothing but the best, get drafted by Ariz and fix that O line!!!!!!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Chase is at the East-West Shrine Game this week. The game is Saturday at 1 p.m. MST on NFL Network.

If you're one who cares about these things, he measured in at 6'03.3", 321 lbs, 9.5" hands, 33" arms, 77" (6'5") wingspan

Other MWC players in the game are Jalen Robinette (AFA), Tyquwan Glass (FSU), Kevin Davis (CSU), Calvin Munson (SDSU) and Weston Steelhammer (AFA)
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Chase got the start at LG today.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

joshvanklomp wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:30 am Chase is at the East-West Shrine Game this week. The game is Saturday at 1 p.m. MST on NFL Network.

If you're one who cares about these things, he measured in at 6'03.3", 321 lbs, 9.5" hands, 33" arms, 77" (6'5") wingspan

Other MWC players in the game are Jalen Robinette (AFA), Tyquwan Glass (FSU), Kevin Davis (CSU), Calvin Munson (SDSU) and Weston Steelhammer (AFA)
A little short, but his other measurements look good.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

joshvanklomp wrote:Chase is at the East-West Shrine Game this week. The game is Saturday at 1 p.m. MST on NFL Network.

I suspect he will get a look from NFL teams because of his hand size and his wingspan. Both being great assets for his position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:30 pm
joshvanklomp wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:30 am Chase is at the East-West Shrine Game this week. The game is Saturday at 1 p.m. MST on NFL Network.

6'3" is plenty tall to play guard or center in the NFL. 33" arms are also pretty solid for an interior lineman. Longer arms than that are mostly needed at tackle where you have to face freaks like Aldon Smith with 35 3/8" arms.
cfootball16
Buckaroo

Rams taking a look at Chase. Was able to watch some of the game yesterday and he had a nice day. Best of luck moving forward!

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/2017/01 ... rine-game/
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

DVDA wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:23 am
fromolwyoming wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:30 pm

6'3" is plenty tall to play guard or center in the NFL. 33" arms are also pretty solid for an interior lineman. Longer arms than that are mostly needed at tackle where you have to face freaks like Aldon Smith with 35 3/8" arms.
Misread it, my bad.