Allen going 3rd overall?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Josh coming out is a ball buster for Cowboys, and his future. Matt Miller brings no credibility to a third round project QB for the Bears, whom aren't near desperate enough with Fox at the helm to bet on Josh at this juncture. This Laradise asshole needs to be banned from any remarks whatsoever. If Allen improves at the same pace he accomplished year now 2 to 3, he will be a top 10 pick. Maybe in the mold of Aaron Rodgers, he needs to work in the right system & Bohl has that covered.
knhendon
Buckaroo

NebraskaCowboy wrote:
KeepitrealWyo wrote:He is Gone Get over it.
Trubisky of North Carolina declared and is rated # 1 QB by Kiper
Josh will destroy this guy at the Combine
And for all you - he needs reps- Trubisky started less games than Josh at the NCAA Level.

I think the New Mexico game - Vigen leaving him in to get pummeled down 28 points with 4 minutes left was the nail in the Coffin. Thanks Coach Karma is a Bitch
Josh Good Luck and Thanks for the memories
Can someone get Dino out of here please.

I agree, time for Dino or whichever alias it is, should move on. Far, far, far, away.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

johnywyo wrote:Josh coming out is a ball buster for Cowboys, and his future. Matt Miller brings no credibility to a third round project QB for the Bears, whom aren't near desperate enough with Fox at the helm to bet on Josh at this juncture. This Laradise asshole needs to be banned from any remarks whatsoever. If Allen improves at the same pace he accomplished year now 2 to 3, he will be a top 10 pick. Maybe in the mold of Aaron Rodgers, he needs to work in the right system & Bohl has that covered.
I'm sorry, I thought this was America!! At least I didn't make the assertive claim that Josh would declare like keepitreal did. I did think there was a very real possibility of it happening though. Now according to Matt Miller he is deciding to stay for 2017. Guess we'll find out how credible of a source he is very soon.
cfootball16
Buckaroo

Based on news reports and the Facebook page for Josh's dad, Josh will be coming back to Laramie!

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyoming/ ... 42cd6.html
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

I await those of you who were so sure he was gone to eat crow on this.

I'm glad a with josh we could potentially be a top 25 team next season and without josh being a 4 win team was more realistic. This decision for josh to return also gives time for player development at the qb position for next season.

For josh this gives him the chance to develop the mental side of the game and show the difference between a calculated risk and forcing throws that are not there. Experience is the key to him being a top flight college player and an NFL player who has a long career.

This is a great day for josh and the pokes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Wyokie wrote:
J-Rod wrote:
And for all you - he needs reps- Trubisky started less games than Josh at the NCAA Level.

I think the New Mexico game - Vigen leaving him in to get pummeled down 28 points with 4 minutes left was the nail in the Coffin. Thanks Coach Karma is a Bitch
Did you get lost?
My guess....he's either a Fort Fart turd OR a BYU %^*(%^!!!!!
Weirdly enough, lots of Rams fans these days want to see Wyoming do well, even though a friend expressed relief that Hill is gone.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

A good cowboys team is good for the conference if we could get the west division caught up with the mountain division we would be a great conference

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

What's that you were saying? You failed to keep it real. Your crystal ball sucks.
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

LaradiseCowboy wrote:
johnywyo wrote:Josh coming out is a ball buster for Cowboys, and his future. Matt Miller brings no credibility to a third round project QB for the Bears, whom aren't near desperate enough with Fox at the helm to bet on Josh at this juncture. This Laradise asshole needs to be banned from any remarks whatsoever. If Allen improves at the same pace he accomplished year now 2 to 3, he will be a top 10 pick. Maybe in the mold of Aaron Rodgers, he needs to work in the right system & Bohl has that covered.
I'm sorry, I thought this was America!! At least I didn't make the assertive claim that Josh would declare like keepitreal did. I did think there was a very real possibility of it happening though. Now according to Matt Miller he is deciding to stay for 2017. Guess we'll find out how credible of a source he is very soon.

Sorry man, I mistook you for a BYU homie....all Cowboy fans are entitled to fan the flames...go Pokes.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

LaradiseCowboy wrote:
Pretty credible.......