Allen going 3rd overall?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

Hope he stays.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

Everyone knew josh was NFL talent but this f-word from bleacherreport almost single handily boosted Josh's stock in THIS draft. It seems to me that once players start working out for teams, their college performances are diminished some. Start showing the tools to different teams and they'll love him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

Nice to Josh's dad is the exact opposite of Brett Smith's dad. This is sound advice!
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote:
Poke-proud wrote:OK, I'm calling it and I've never called anything correct. Josh stays another year.
Well, there you have it. We are f-word, Josh is leaving. Thanks f-word PP.
He he, [emoji12]anytime McPeachy.

J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

My gut says it's 65/35 he stays. I'll let you all know if my gut says anything else later. :P
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote: I'll let you all know if my gut says anything else later. :P
Lol you sound like those people in the offseason prediction threads that say "It's too early to tell, I will have a prediction later".
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote:
LaradiseCowboy wrote:
Poke-proud wrote:
LaradiseCowboy wrote:Not on this forum, but I called it when I watched Brian Hill's tape when he was first recruited. I knew he would be a productive player in his freshman year! Guess what, he turned out to be the best RB WYO has produced in the history of Wyoming football. Now, I'm not stating Waal has the arm that Allen does (he may never have it); however, he has a pretty damn good arm and is more athletic than Josh Allen. With the improvements at the O and D line I don't think it will make much of a difference if Allen is gone.
OK, I'm calling it and I've never called anything correct. Josh stays another year.

If someone pointed a gun to my head and said make a prediction right now...I would say Josh will not be returning for Wyoming next season. I hope I'm wrong, but history doesn't bode well for us. Like I said though, I am not entirely too concerned if he leaves.
B.S. Stunner. You're not going to sock puppet Wyonation. Keep your goodie two shoes BYU ass on the MWCboard. You, are not welcome here, under any of your aliases.

This guy is a sock puppet and for those of you not familiar with the term, he's a BYU fan pretending to be a Wyoming fan.

Laradise = Stunner/Robe....from the MWCboard.
CJ, you're an idiot here and on the MWC board. Nobody likes you, now shoooo.

P.S. - you have ZERO evidence so that's merely speculation. Nice try though.
dapokes
Ranch Hand

Oooh BYU fan salty from being called out.

Good work CJ.

So Josh Allen is 50/50....good thing we should know in the next 10 days. Wish he'd decide by the 11th since that is the end of dead period for recruitment.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

LaradiseCowboy wrote:
Cowboy Junky wrote:
LaradiseCowboy wrote:
Poke-proud wrote:
LaradiseCowboy wrote:Not on this forum, but I called it when I watched Brian Hill's tape when he was first recruited. I knew he would be a productive player in his freshman year! Guess what, he turned out to be the best RB WYO has produced in the history of Wyoming football. Now, I'm not stating Waal has the arm that Allen does (he may never have it); however, he has a pretty damn good arm and is more athletic than Josh Allen. With the improvements at the O and D line I don't think it will make much of a difference if Allen is gone.
OK, I'm calling it and I've never called anything correct. Josh stays another year.

If someone pointed a gun to my head and said make a prediction right now...I would say Josh will not be returning for Wyoming next season. I hope I'm wrong, but history doesn't bode well for us. Like I said though, I am not entirely too concerned if he leaves.
B.S. Stunner. You're not going to sock puppet Wyonation. Keep your goodie two shoes BYU ass on the MWCboard. You, are not welcome here, under any of your aliases.

This guy is a sock puppet and for those of you not familiar with the term, he's a BYU fan pretending to be a Wyoming fan.

I like Cowboy Junky so you're wrong, and a giant chode.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

For those who don't have a ton of time where do they talk about josh. Or give synopsis

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LaradiseCowboy wrote:
Cowboy Junky wrote:
LaradiseCowboy wrote:
Poke-proud wrote:

Robe, you should know I don't care about popularity contests. I post what I want when I want to.

Now run back to your magic undies you sock puppet douche nozzle.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I thought he seemed familiar. And it does explain why he hasn't been all that active on the mwcboard.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

pokefanchaz7 wrote:
For those who don't have a ton of time where do they talk about josh. Or give synopsis

Starts at 7:50
cfootball16
Buckaroo

pokefanchaz7 wrote:

They start talking about Josh at about the 7:00 minute mark. The one guy seems clueless, but the second guy brings some good analysis. Also gives some comparisons about what hype can do using the Brett Smith example.
NebraskaCowboy
Ranch Hand

wyocowboy2014 wrote:
pokefanchaz7 wrote:

Starts at 7:50
I thought it was an interesting discussion. Like most they thought he should go back to school and I hope he does. Biggest disagreement I have is about how they didn't think he elevated the program. We won four times as many games and won our division in large part due to him. But all in all, insightful discussion.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote:I thought he seemed familiar. And it does explain why he hasn't been all that active on the mwcboard.
He's the sock puppet Jedi of the MWCboard. It's pretty damn obvious that Laradise is a hand buried firmly up a socks ass.

You can guess with relative certainty that Laradise and a few other of the handles that sprung up on the MWCboard when Robe disappeared this year, not coincidentally during the run up of Wyoming meeting BYU in a bowl game, are actually Robe/#1Stunner.

Hell, it might not be Robe/Stunner but you can bet your ass Laradise is a sock puppet either way.

I'm convinced that is is Stunner though. He has that same arrogant, know it all, annoying personality that Robe is famous for.

There's 2 guys we know sock puppet MWC boards for sure: Robe and Dino. Laradise seems more like Robe than Dino.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

^^ CJ is having full-on conversations about me lol. I have to admit, I'm flattered and a little creeped out at the same time. Stunner has a right to be arrogant though, from my understanding he predicted the matchup between WYO and BYU before the season started! I'm fine with your speculations but if you're going to call me anything call me a sleeper cell instead of a "sock puppet". It sounds more intimidating.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Lost in all of this, isn't it interesting the leading rusher in Wyo history is also gone.... And it seems like we've forgotten.

Allen is the biggest difference between last year and our success this year. With departure of Hill, Hollister, Allen, Gentry and Roulier... That is A LOT of rebuild folks. 2017 could be bumpy. People thinking we will pick right up where we left off this year are up in the night.