Scottie Hazelton on the Zone....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I know Hazelton was in my final group and I'm glad we got him.

Is it unreasonable to think the defense will make big improvements next season with the tools he has to work with?

This is a good interview(take note you talentless ass hack known as Dino).

https://www.kfbcradio.com/wyomings-new- ... one-audio/
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

I think the defense makes big strides by being bigger and stronger then a year ago. Not to mention deeper and and more experienced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

It would be hard for Hazelton to do worse. I would be thrilled with an average defense.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

LanderPoke wrote:It would be hard for Hazelton to do worse. I would be thrilled with an average defense.
Would definitely be nice to get the occasional stop that wasn't a turnover. Though I do hope we keep forcing lots of turnovers.
wyoair
Ranch Hand

Not to mention having our corner backs look back for the ball once in a while to prevent a 40 + yard completion would be nice.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

wyoair wrote:Not to mention having our corner backs look back for the ball once in a while to prevent a 40 + yard completion would be nice.
Preach.

Our DB's were in position to make plays all year, but sometimes failed to locate the ball when they easily could have knocked it down.

It was mind boggling.

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Cowboy Junky wrote:
wyoair wrote:Not to mention having our corner backs look back for the ball once in a while to prevent a 40 + yard completion would be nice.
Preach.

Our DB's were in position to make plays all year, but sometimes failed to locate the ball when they easily could have knocked it down.

It was mind boggling.
In most games, it wasnt so much that our D and DBs were out matched or outplayed but simply under coached.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I'm betting Scottie Hazelton will be better at eliminating big plays than that sheep we had as coordinator. He can't be worse at stopping the read option.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

If he can keep New Mexico from averaging 35 yards a carry, I would welcome that improvement.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

That was mind boggling how bad we started that game and it only got marginally better as the game went on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!