The Baylor of the Pac12? CU.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Sad story. I realize there are many "allegations" out there still, but a lot of info is pretty damning to Mike MacIntyre and CU Football. With all the abuse in sports lately, these things are still occuring and still being swept under the rug.

http://www.si.com/college-football/2017 ... twitter_si
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

I wouldn't compare them to Baylor at all. Not even close. What happened at Baylor was egresious.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

Did CU respond to a female athletic trainer being raped with moving her to work with a different sports team, giving her a full ride quietly, and letting the rapist(s) continue playing football as if nothing happened?

And that's a single case out of around 50 reported. Way to represent the love of Jesus Christ... ironically, BYU is pretty similar too in that the victims are often punished or hushed.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

I wasn't saying they were identical. My hell. I was simply referring to the cover up. Never mind.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

OU did something similar after Joe Mixon punched a girl in full video of a security camera 2-3 years ago. The local media saw the tapes last January (2015) but it wasn't until recently the general public got to see it. The jerk got to keep his scholarship and play last year to where OU ended up winning the Big XII and the Sugar Bowl after a bad 1-2 start.

Side note: he wasn't invited to the 2017 NFL Draft Combine due to all of this. So...karma!!!

BTW, THIS is why I'm glad Bohl punished Brian Hill by keeping him out of the first quarter of the Pionsettia Bowl. Rather lose with honor than win dishonorably....yes, even losing to the scum of the universe, BYU!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!