Brian Hill Mock draft

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

WYO1016 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:26 am I've been seeing a few that have him going in the 4th to the Raiders. I'll stand by for the tears, hate, and vitriol from all of you Broncos fans.
I know the majority of folks here are Broncos fans and they would hate that, but that would be a GREAT fit for Brian.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

joshvanklomp wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:03 pm
WYO1016 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:26 am I've been seeing a few that have him going in the 4th to the Raiders. I'll stand by for the tears, hate, and vitriol from all of you Broncos fans.
I know the majority of folks here are Broncos fans and they would hate that, but that would be a GREAT fit for Brian.
I'm not a fan of the Donkeys nor the Faiders so... BTW, I root for Seattle.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:17 pmI'm not a fan of the Donkeys nor the Faiders. I root for Seattle.
Ugh, that's worse as a Vikings fan. Enjoy Blair Walsh! #WideLeft
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

joshvanklomp wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:18 pm
Wyokie wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:17 pmI'm not a fan of the Donkeys nor the Faiders. I root for Seattle.
LOL Love the city and the history of the Seahawks plus loved their helmets from 1976-2001.

Hate Denver for several reasons....
1. hate the current logo, shoulda kept the old one they had throughout the 1980s and half the '90s.
2. I hate Peyton Manning hence why Super Bowl 48 is one of my favorite non-Wyoming sports moments.
3. I absolutely hate Tim Tebow. Hate his ultra-religious views.

I knew both Manning and Tebow are gone but...guilt by association.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:44 pm
LOL Love the city and the history of the Seahawks plus loved their helmets from 1976-2001.

1. hate the current logo, shoulda kept the old one they had throughout the 1980s and half the '90s.
2. I hate Peyton Manning hence why Super Bowl 48 is one of my favorite non-Wyoming sports moments.

Hate is a pretty strong word. I get the Tebow thing if you're a non-religious person, but why the hate for Manning lol???
Last edited by LaradiseCowboy on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Hate is a pretty strong word. I get the Tebow thing if you're a non-religious person, but why the hate for Manning lol???
SEC boy. SEC = the South's revenge for losing the Civil War. Don't get me started on his brother. :roll:
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:54 pm
LaradiseCowboy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:06 pm

SEC boy. SEC = the South's revenge for losing the Civil War. Don't get me started on his brother. :roll:
That's fair. I hate the South Eastern Monopoly Conference, but I wouldn't say that I hate the Mannings lol. Peyton was arguably one of the hardest workers in NFL football and a future hall of famer so I respect him for that. Do you hate Kenny Sailors then too since you hate Tebow?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:02 pm
Wyokie wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:54 pm SEC boy. SEC = the South's revenge for losing the Civil War. Don't get me started on his brother. :roll:
That's fair. I hate the South Eastern Monopoly Conference, but I wouldn't say that I hate the Mannings lol. Peyton was arguably one of the hardest workers in NFL football and a future hall of famer so I respect him for that. Do you hate Kenny Sailors then too since you hate Tebow?
Nope. Kenny is from Wheatland and was WAY before my time. Part of my hate for Tebow is how the media just slobbered all over it's itself like a teenaged girl whenever her huge crush was in the room.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:21 pm
Wyokie wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:54 pm SEC boy. SEC = the South's revenge for losing the Civil War. Don't get me started on his brother. :roll:
Nope. Kenny is from Wheatland and was WAY before my time. Part of my hate for Tebow is how the media just slobbered all over it's itself like a teenaged girl whenever her huge crush was in the room.
Well that's a relief! I was about to say...I don't think me and you will see eye to eye on this lol. ;)
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

You? Only like the helmets from the 80's? No way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

At least, I'm honest.
dapokes
Ranch Hand

Ok back to topic...

I think Hill in Rd 3 is the sweet spot.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

Yeah. I'm thinking round 3-4 will be where he ends up.
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Are you sure Kenny Sailors was from Wheatland? I thought he started off in Hillsdale and graduated from High School in Laramie. (Source: I am from Hillsdale and know which farm he was on south of town.)
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

I think hill jumps mixon in this draft. The punching women stuff is gonna hurt mixon's draft placement. This is a value year for drafting reliable rbs... Lots of teams will be trying to get their hands in the pot. Hill, I think is going to go shortly after cook, McCaffrey, and fourenette go. Hill or hunt will get drafted 2nd round with the other getting drafted right after that.

The thing about hill, he understands pro set running fundamentals which helps him land damn near the top three.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

WyoExpat wrote:
Are you sure Kenny Sailors was from Wheatland? I thought he started off in Hillsdale and graduated from High School in Laramie. (Source: I am from Hillsdale and know which farm he was on south of town.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

O.K. I was wrong. Just checked the official UW basketball media guide and it has the official roster for the 1942-43 squad. It lists Kenny Sailors coming from Laramie. I have no idea where I got the idea he was from Wheatland.

BTW, of the 15 players on that squad, only 4 were from outta state.

Charles Castle (Phoenix, Arizona)
Jack Downey (Phoenix, Arizona)
Milo Komenich (Gary, Indiana)
Donald White (Scottsbluff, Nebraska)
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Quite the endorsement from Maurice Jones-Drew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro