Brown & Gold Outlet in Laramie

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

While in Wyoming this coming, I'll be stopping by there to get some UW stuff.

But, I do have one quoin....is there two Brown & Gold Outlet stores in Laramie? I know there's one very near the stadium.

Also, my parents & I hate their website! Not enough selection. I understand why, so that more people would go to the actual stores but still.....there are a lot of hardcore Wyoming fans who live way to far away from the stores!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

The university bookstore has good Wyo gear as well as another option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:While in Wyoming this coming, I'll be stopping by there to et some UW stuff.

But, I do have one quoin....is there two Brown & Gold Outlet stores in Laramie? I know there's one very near the stadium.

Also, my parents & I hate their website! Not enough selection. I understand why, so that more people would go to the actual stores but still.....there are a lot of hardcore Wyoming fans who live way to far away from the stores!!!
To answer your question I think there used to be a second store off of third but I think it's storage for the main store but that was a few years ago.

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Go to the Knothole on 2nd street. More unique Brown and Gold items.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

pokefanchaz7 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:16 pm
Wyokie wrote:While in Wyoming this coming, I'll be stopping by there to et some UW stuff.

To answer your question I think there used to be a second store off of third but I think it's storage for the main store but that was a few years ago.
THAT'S why I kept thinking there were two stores there at one time!!!! Knew I wasn't going crazy!!!!!

Thank you!!! :thumb:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Wyolie Coyote wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:24 pm Go to the Knothole on 2nd street. More unique Brown and Gold items.
I think that's the one I'll be going to. I know the Brown & Gold Outlet store is on 2nd street near the WAR!!!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

The Brown & Gold outlet was actually sold recently to Matt Lehning (former safety in late 90's).
Not sure what he has in his business plans, but it's something to look out for...

I've always preferred the Knothole or UW bookstore in the past
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:While in Wyoming this coming, I'll be stopping by there to get some UW stuff.

There is a store in Cheyenne.

wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:33 pm
Wyolie Coyote wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:24 pm Go to the Knothole on 2nd street. More unique Brown and Gold items.
I think that's the one I'll be going to. I know the Brown & Gold Outlet store is on Grand near the WAR!!!
FIFY
wiley wapiti
Ranch Hand

I haven't made it to the knothole, but I would also give the bookstore a look before the brown and gold. JMO
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

wiley wapiti wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:32 am I haven't made it to the knothole, but I would also give the bookstore a look before the brown and gold. JMO
Knothole doesn't have as big a selection but some cool unique stuff. They're the ones that had the dunktown shirts a couple years ago
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

Personally - I love the Brown & Gold. Great selection, by far the best...and it isn't even close.

The Knothole has a limited selection, and the people there don't really seem to give a poop most of the time.

The UW bookstore has some cool stuff, but it is a pain in the ass to get to, parking blows, and their selection is also limited.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

there should be stores in all cities over 10k in Wyoming, imo
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

stymeman wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:43 pm there should be stores in all cities over 10k in Wyoming, imo
dude a B&G in casper would put me in the poor house
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:28 pm Personally - I love the Brown & Gold. Great selection, by far the best...and it isn't even close.

The Knothole has a limited selection, and the people there don't really seem to give a poop most of the time.

The UW bookstore has some cool stuff, but it is a pain in the ass to get to, parking blows, and their selection is also limited.
I agree, they're the best in town. Knothole has some decent stuff for cheap just not a lot of it. Bookstore is decent but usually spendy, even more than the Brown and Gold
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

wyokoke wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:48 pm
McPeachy wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:28 pm Personally - I love the Brown & Gold. Great selection, by far the best...and it isn't even close.

I agree, they're the best in town. Knothole has some decent stuff for cheap just not a lot of it. Bookstore is decent but usually spendy, even more than the Brown and Gold
UW Bookstore is inconvenient as a bricks and mortar location, but I shop them on-line all the time for stuff I can't find at Brown & Gold. However, compared to uwyostore.com, B&G's website sucks when you know how much stuff they actually carry. I think they kind of phone it in on the website. To their detriment....
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Wyovanian wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:13 pm
wyokoke wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:48 pm

UW Bookstore is inconvenient as a bricks and mortar location, but I shop them on-line all the time for stuff I can't find at Brown & Gold. However, compared to uwyostore.com, B&G's website sucks when you know how much stuff they actually carry. I think they kind of phone it in on the website. To their detriment....
My parents and I noticed that about B&G's damned website. Used to be great years ago but now.... :puke: