SDSU - BYU football series to happen

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
pokecountant
Ranch Hand

GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

What do the asstecs gain from this? I have a hard time believing they had a gap in their schedule they couldn't fill, makes no sense.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Sellouts.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

Here's something to keep you up at night. What if a scenario comes up in this series and we have to pull for a BYU win!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

phxpoke wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:44 pm Here's something to keep you up at night. What if a scenario comes up in this series and we have to pull for a BYU win!
Won't happen...even if we need SDSU to lose to get to the national championship, I still would root against byu.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:28 pm
phxpoke wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:44 pm Here's something to keep you up at night. What if a scenario comes up in this series and we have to pull for a BYU win!
Won't happen...even if we need SDSU to lose to get to the national championship, I still would root against byu.
+1 The only team I despise more than CSU is BYU. My hatred for those in the blue and white knows no bounds.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

CowboyNV wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:30 pm
+1 The only team I despise more than CSU is BYU. My hatred for those in the blue and white knows no bounds.
+100 billion billion.........you get the picture.

EVERYONE I know knows how I feel about BYU...and it's too colorful to be said here!!!!! :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

No such thing. There isnt a team on the planet I despise more than CSU. If BYU was playing CSU I would be forced to root for the Cougs (BARF). My hatred for the green and gold cannot be matched
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:32 pm
No such thing. There isnt a team on the planet I despise more than CSU. If BYU was playing CSU I would be forced to root for the Cougs (BARF). My hatred for the green and gold cannot be matched
To me...BYU = THE Evil Empire.....Fort Fart = annoying fly that just won't stay still long enough to get smacked dead!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:37 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:32 pm
To me...BYU = THE Evil Empire.....Fort Fart = annoying fly that just won't stay still long enough to get smacked dead!!!!!
Haha.