WYO vs csu rivalry: I found the attached link on youtube about how to be a U. WYO student.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

And one point the girl says in the video that be sure to hate CSU even though they don't know we exist. I would think csu would very much know that University of Wyoming exist because WYO beats them a lot in football. Plus, Wyoming is prettier than Colorado. I just thought that was a strange comment in the video that csu doesn't know that U. of Wyo exist.

Your thoughts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaKlo1aFdb8
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Yeah, they kind of view us as those hillbillies that live in a desolate arctic tundra an hour north on 287. They know we're there but they don't take us too seriously. Very random question though gunslinger.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Do you really think anyone believes that you're not the BYU fan known as #!Stunner, Cheyenne Gunslinger...?

Sock puppet.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:56 am Yeah, they kind of view us as those hillbillies that live in a desolate arctic tundra an hour north on 287. They know we're there but they don't take us too seriously. Very random question though gunslinger.
Yes it is a random question but I see posters signatures that have something about a hatred for CSU. I know that WYO beats them in football a lot and I was just wondering how CSU not take WYO seriously. To me as a Cowboy fan (my adopted team) it's an insult. That is where I was coming from in this thread.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:16 am Do you really think anyone believes that you're not the BYU fan known as #!Stunner, Cheyenne Gunslinger...?

Sock puppet.
I can promise you I am not the poster you refer to above. I really like U. of WYO after visiting there last summer. As I said above "Yes it is a random question but I see posters signatures that have something about a hatred for CSU. I know that WYO beats them in football a lot and I was just wondering how CSU not take WYO seriously. To me as a Cowboy fan (my adopted team) it's an insult. That is where I was coming from in this thread".
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

There's something not right about him either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

I have a few friends who unfortunately went to CSU. They're definitely not overlooking Wyoming, and are still gloating about Hill going to the draft.

Just hope we make them our bitches this upcoming season too.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

laxwyo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:05 pm There's something not right about him either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, I promise you I am okay. A Cowboy wanna be.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I frankly don't EVER care what CSU fans and teams think of UW anyway, we know we are a thorn in their sides and it's fun to whoop them year in and year out, thank goodness we got the boot this year or it woulda been a loooong year, getting whooped twice by them in bball, may they implode in the NIT, because as we all know IT always SUX to be a CSU RAM