Players kicked off the team

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

Ja'Chai Baker, Drew Harvey, and Zach Taylor

https://twitter.com/KeaneTheDream/statu ... 1676903424
gopokes1399
Blog Team

and 5 more suspended.. I will be interested to find out more
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Baker was expected to play a lot too if I'm not mistaken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

You're not a real winning program until suspensions and player's getting kicked off the team become a tradition.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Damn, Mike Green, Antonio Hull, Tim Kamana, Adrian King, and Chavez Pownell were the 5 suspended. Think they were hanging with the basketball team?
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:10 pm Damn, Mike Green, Antonio Hull, Tim Kamana, Adrian King, and Chavez Pownell were the 5 suspended. Think they were hanging with the basketball team?
I'd guess either a similar situation as that or something class related
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Sounds like partying after the CBI and players getting in trouble some worst than others.

Doubt it's academic related, players don't get kicked off the team for academic issues and rarely do you have suspension and dismissal at the same time or extremely coincidental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Wyo2dal wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:31 pm Sounds like partying after the CBI and players getting in trouble some worst than others.

Doubt it's academic related, players don't get kicked off the team for academic issues and rarely do you have suspension and dismissal at the same time or extremely coincidental.

I was thinking more they took the same gimme class and got busted cheating. I know the Brett/Herron team (2013?) got in some more minor trouble for that in a class I had, and there was probably 15 guys from the team in there
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Wyo2dal wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:31 pm Sounds like partying after the CBI and players getting in trouble some worst than others.

Players don't get kicked off for academic reasons? Uso Olive did...

If there was some sort of plagiarism issue or cheating significant in any way, it could lead to dismissal especially if it happens multiple times
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

What does suspended mean here? For the summer? Actual games? This certainly doesn't help the defense early on.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

wtf? This is the kind of crap we can't afford
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Jesus H

All of them are redshirt freshman, yes?

I was looking forward to seeing Baker but I guess this means I can stop talking about him

W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

How long long are the suspensions?

Anyway, I was super excited for Baker and I thought Harvey could contribute, too. F. And Taylor. Way to represent Wyoming well. geez
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

gopokes1399 wrote:

If there was some sort of plagiarism issue or cheating significant in any way, it could lead to dismissal especially if it happens multiple times
Olive left for personal reasons he wasn't kicked off the team. By kicked off in talking exactly what happened. When a player is dismissed for grades of something like that they almost always are welcomed back if they can correct them.

When 3 are dismissed and 5 are sudpended that nearly always screams group got busted.

NebraskaCowboy
Ranch Hand

Wyo2dal wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:55 pm
gopokes1399 wrote:

Olive left for personal reasons he wasn't kicked off the team. By kicked off in talking exactly what happened. When a player is dismissed for grades of something like that they almost always are welcomed back if they can correct them.

When 3 are dismissed and 5 are sudpended that nearly always screams group got busted.

Olive got kicked out of school. So didn't have the option to leave the team.
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

I heard there was NCAA drug testing yesterday.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Welp...there goes our conference champs and NY6 bid aspirations.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

NebraskaCowboy wrote:
gopokes1399 wrote:

Olive got kicked out of school. So didn't have the option to leave the team.
He got caught cheating multiple times. He was an idiot.

J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:37 pm Welp...there goes our conference champs and NY6 bid aspirations.
lol none of those guys are make-or-break players. NY6 is probably too confident to begin with, but if the Pokes struggle this fall, these departures are not to blame.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

gopokes1399 wrote:

Uso Olive was in a resign or you're fired situation due to cheating. He "voluntarily" left the team.