Hardware!!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

We just added the boot, the rifle, and a cbi championship trophy to the trophy case.

Let's go get the Paniolo and a MWC championship trophy to go with it. No Wyoming team ever has held the Boot, Bridgers Rifle, and the Paniolo at the same time. Make history.

They don't give a trophy for runner up at football. You get a division title, which is nice, but it isn't the MWC title.

How hard can these Pokes work this spring/summer?

That's how good the Pokes can be next fall.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:11 pm We just added the boot, the rifle, and a cbi championship trophy to the trophy case.

Let's go get the Paniolo and a MWC championship trophy to go with it. No Wyoming team ever has held the Boot, Bridgers Rifle, and the Paniolo at the same time. Make history.

They don't give a trophy for runner up at football. You get a division title, which is nice, but it isn't the MWC title.

How hard can these Pokes work this spring/summer?

That's how good the Pokes can be next fall.
In the meantime you have my full support in keeping the crazies at bay on the MWC Board. Go Pokes!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Don't waste your time at that place. I've considered signing up, but there're too many a-holes over there.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

Cowboy Junky wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:11 pm No Wyoming team ever has held the Boot, Bridgers Rifle, and the Paniolo at the same time. Make history.

Hard to believe that this has never happened in the entire 3 year history of the Bridger's Rifle.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:52 am Don't waste your time at that place. I've considered signing up, but there're too many a-holes over there.
Indeed, there are a ton of a-holes there. There's a couple of them that absolutely love talking about dropping Wyoming from the conference and adding BYU (which will never happen). Aside from the a-holes, however, there are also quite a few posters who bring intelligent insight to the MWC conversation. You just have to scroll through the vitriol to find it.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

I love the MWCboard. Every team has their assholes and trolls but overall it is a great community with good discussion and insight from around the MW and beyond.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

TSpoke wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:22 am I love the MWCboard. Every team has their assholes and trolls but overall it is a great community with good discussion and insight from around the MW and beyond.
Every time I've been on there it's either some CSU, BSU or SDSU guy thumping their chest or it's some Hawaii or SDSU guy wanting Wyoming to drop down and telling yo mamma jokes. It's not enjoyable.
Expat_Poke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 3 times

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:24 am
TSpoke wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:22 am I love the MWCboard. Every team has their assholes and trolls but overall it is a great community with good discussion and insight from around the MW and beyond.
Every time I've been on there it's either some CSU, BSU or SDSU guy thumping their chest or it's some Hawaii or SDSU guy wanting Wyoming to drop down and telling yo mamma jokes. It's not enjoyable.
Oh, but then you miss the silence of the lambs that happened after they were rejected by the Big 12. Though to be fair there are a couple of CSU posters there that saw through that whole expansion shenanigan. There is one particular poster you reference that I just put on ignore. There are enough decent posters that give good insight to their teams that I deem the site worthwhile. Though I haven't been on the site in a few weeks, just too busy and with only spring ball really going on it is now going to be filled with expansion talk, and I bet some are losing their mind since it sounds like Wichita to the AAC.
Returned from my 4 year exodus in Greenieville