Bohl to k-state.?Do you think he would, his ex-

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
braves84
Buckaroo

Do you think he would, his ex-boss at ndsu is now the AD at Kansas state. I think Snyder has got to retire soon, a chance for a power 5 job or do you think he would stay with you until he retires. Not trying to start anything, he's done. Hell of a job for you. Just curious?.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Bohl is almost 59 years old and just signed a contract that'll be quite expensive to buy out. While it's certainly not impossible, I think Kansas State could and should go after somebody younger.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Dimel would be more likely, he's already there
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

wyokoke wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:57 pm Dimel would be more likely, he's already there
Speaking of whom...LOL....from what I can gather he's STILL married to the waitress he cheated on his wife with in 1997. LOL
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Wyokie wrote:
wyokoke wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:57 pm Dimel would be more likely, he's already there
Speaking of whom...LOL....from what I can gather he's STILL married to the waitress he cheated on his wife with in 1997. LOL
I never fault a man for wanting some strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

No coach is untouchable.

That said, c'mon it's April lol coaching speculation season ended more than a month ago. We'll cross that bridge in December. The hounds will be coming.
braves84
Buckaroo

just for the record i hope he sticks with you until he decides to retire, interested to see how far he can take you.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

tbh....if any college town in a p5 conference could attract bohl....i'd put manhattan among the top candidates
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

whyoh wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:37 pm tbh....if any college town in a p5 conference could attract bohl....i'd put manhattan among the top candidates
Agreed. I think KSU ISU and the huskers are the only ones we need to remotely worry about. That come to my mind at least.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I think a prime candidate for KSU could be Kansas native Tracy Claeys, who was at Minnesota last year.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

braves84 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:41 pm just for the record i hope he sticks with you until he decides to retire, interested to see how far he can take you.
Thanks! We hope he sticks around as well. Only time will tell.
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

I think Bohl would definitely be interested in that job. If the pokes the win the conference, he Would be a hot commodity. Then I think Vigen would be promoted. The buyout is just a formality.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

WyoVaquero wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:19 am I think Bohl would definitely be interested in that job. If the pokes the win the conference, he Would be a hot commodity. Then I think Vigen would be promoted. The buyout is just a formality.
At upwards of $6 million, that buyout is more than just a formality. That's a significant amount of money for most college programs.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

joshvanklomp wrote:
WyoVaquero wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:19 am I think Bohl would definitely be interested in that job. If the pokes the win the conference, he Would be a hot commodity. Then I think Vigen would be promoted. The buyout is just a formality.
At upwards of $6 million, that buyout is more than just a formality. That's a significant amount of money for most college programs.
Not for a P5 program it isn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Wyo2dal wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:
Not for a P5 program it isn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not all P5s are created equal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

If someone wants Bohl Bad enough, They would find a way to pay the buyout. I am sure that they could spread it out over time, although I think there are only a few jobs that Bohl would really consider.