Mark Nzeocha News

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Nzeocha has the ideal length to be the starting Sam linebacker, although his natural athletic traits and lack of weight on his frame make him a better fit at middle linebacker. I believe that if Nzeocha didn’t get injured last preseason he likely would have been the starter at this spot last year. The coaches really like what they see from him and he will be in the picture when coaches begin talking about who sits at the top of the depth chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Wyo2dal wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 6:14 am Nzeocha has the ideal length to be the starting Sam linebacker, although his natural athletic traits and lack of weight on his frame make him a better fit at middle linebacker. I believe that if Nzeocha didn’t get injured last preseason he likely would have been the starter at this spot last year. The coaches really like what they see from him and he will be in the picture when coaches begin talking about who sits at the top of the depth chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Anybody know what his weight is now?
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Arthur Fonzerelli
Buckaroo

Guys win does football season start I'M JUST A THROBBIN
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 229 times

Arthur Fonzerelli wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 12:52 pm Guys win does football season start I'M JUST A THROBBIN
Football Season?? It's drinking season!
CodyPoke
Ranch Hand

Would Mark Nzeocha or Emmett Cleary or Ronnie Hillman be a surprise?

Nzeocha can play his way on to the roster in the final two preseason games but needs to excel in special teams. Cleary, who was the Cowboys' swing tackle for most of last season, is caught in a numbers' game if the Cowboys keep just eight offensive linemen.