Any minor Changes on unis???

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Anybody know of any minor changes to the uniforms. ? I hope they take that ugly brown spot of the side of the pants.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

WyoVaquero wrote:Anybody know of any minor changes to the uniforms. ? I hope they take that ugly brown spot of the side of the pants.
Going back to "prairie gold".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Poke-proud wrote:
WyoVaquero wrote:Anybody know of any minor changes to the uniforms. ? I hope they take that ugly brown spot of the side of the pants.

Dear God please no

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

whyoh wrote:
Poke-proud wrote:

Dear God please no

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

whyoh wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 8:52 pm
Poke-proud wrote:Going back to "prairie gold".
Dear God please no
I find it kind of funny you guys said this. A similar conversation has happened within the past week on a Minnesota Gophers forum about what gold should be used.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

I am not a fan of "prairie gold". It doesn't stand out. It has no character and it's just too bland. Personally I think a shade of orange needs to be added to our gold (which really is yellow and not gold). Something similar to a sunset yellow. I think that has a strong western feel to it and stands out more.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

LaradiseCowboy wrote:I am not a fan of "prairie gold". It doesn't stand out. It has no character and it's just too bland. Personally I think a shade of orange needs to be added to our gold (which really is yellow and not gold). Something similar to a sunset yellow. I think that has a strong western feel to it and stands out more.
Like OSU's?

W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

laxwyo wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 pm
LaradiseCowboy wrote:I am not a fan of "prairie gold". It doesn't stand out. It has no character and it's just too bland. Personally I think a shade of orange needs to be added to our gold (which really is yellow and not gold). Something similar to a sunset yellow. I think that has a strong western feel to it and stands out more.
Like OSU's?
Okie State?

There are three OSUs at the FBS level so....
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:13 pm
Like OSU's?
Okie State?

Well either THE OSU (Okie State) or Oregon State, either way about the same color...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

wyokoke wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:19 pm
Wyokie wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:13 pm
Like OSU's?
Okie State?

Well either THE OSU (Okie State) or Oregon State, either way about the same color...
Thought so. The Ohio State doesn't have orange on their uniforms.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!