Greetings

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

I'm looking forward to these Iowa and Oregon games this year. It'll be interesting to see how well we do. On paper, it looks like a good year for this matchup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

RoseCityDuck wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 12:58 am
cowboyz wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 11:13 am
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 11:03 am
as your team is probably going to lose this game
Let's not put the cart before the horse. Every time this fanbase gets cocky, we eat so much crow.
I'm not trying to be too cocky, but last season these guys weren't even the best team in their own state, and half the fan base didn't want this new coach (he'll prove them wrong). They're full of talent, but I feel they'll be in a state of flux this year. In 2018 they'll be back up to 10 wins and challenging for the title. I feel this year's Oregon team should be slightly worried about every game, not just the Wyoming game.
Well sure, that's why I opened with what I did.

Were we better than Oregon State last year? The scoreboard don't lie. But yeah, I legit think we were. We were plagued with a coaching staff that couldn't give a rat's ass about conditioning nor fundamentals.

If we have a coaching staff that has a lick's worth of discipline, mixed with the talent we return on offense - specifically Herbert, our now veteran O-line, receivers Carrington - and a stable of running backs as we always seem to have - I think we roll through Laramie. That's a big if. I'm sorry to say that. Probably tainted by P5 vs G5 cockiness as we always usually are, but I've followed both teams for several years.

You have a proven coach, a proven QB and I'm so excited to see Memorial Stadium jacked for this one.

If the Pokes win though, it will be a nailbiter.
I think most of our wins and losses will be nail biters. Bohl's style isn't exactly designed for blow outs, or at least not at this level.