Will Josh keep his ego in check?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Should also add that the defense put the offense in better situations to score last year, forcing 25 turnovers compared to 9 in 2015 and 16 in 2014.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I believe the biggest positive change this season might be the new DC.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

WYCowboy wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 6:53 am I believe the biggest positive change this season might be the new DC.
Agreed. I don't want to sound all doom and gloom with the offense, I still think we got a real solid team I just think it's ludicrous to act like we won't end up missing Brian Jake Jake Tanner and Chase.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

The interesting thing is that Brian and chase were the only players that really stood out in that list in previous seasons. They really stepped up their game last season and I think josh was what allowed these receivers shine in ways they didn't before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Tanner was the returning stud last year. He upped his game last year, but was pretty damn good the year before, just a less capable QB to get the ball to him.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

But I don't think he was sniffing all conference that year is my point. We could see some other players really step it up and we need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I hope others will help him step it up and show him off to the college football world, why not, Laramie might be turning into a somewhat hotbed of the NCAA, hey I'll take some national talk, once in awhile. but I think the coaches will do all they can to keep him level headed(WE HOPE)