Media comments Pokes at Mini-camps

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CodyPoke
Ranch Hand

-I mentioned him yesterday and WR Tanner Gentry continues to impress. He caught nearly every pass thrown his way today, showing by far the best hands of any receiver on the field.

I don’t think Terron Ward is going to be able to beat out Brian Hill for a roster spot unless Hill can’t hack it on special teams, and the Falcons are already getting a look at Hill there. I’d be extremely surprised if the well-rounded rookie isn’t on the final roster
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

CodyPoke wrote:-I mentioned him yesterday and WR Tanner Gentry continues to impress. He caught nearly every pass thrown his way today, showing by far the best hands of any receiver on the field.

I don’t think Terron Ward is going to be able to beat out Brian Hill for a roster spot unless Hill can’t hack it on special teams, and the Falcons are already getting a look at Hill there. I’d be extremely surprised if the well-rounded rookie isn’t on the final roster
http://sportsmockery.com/2017/05/one-na ... minicamp/#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
CodyPoke
Ranch Hand

On his impressions of running back Brian Hill

“No. 1 is just the size. You can feel that right away. He’s got the ability to make one cut and get vertical. We were happy with him coming out of the backfield (on pass plays). He didn’t have a lot of pass catches during his (collegiate) career. Is that something he can do? He did a good job today. I saw him really bust it on special teams. That really has to be a part of his role.”