War Memorial Beer Garden

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

does this mean no more tailgating??? I really wish they'd have it outside as we'll have most games in Sept this year, usually good weather....gonna be weird not seeing the Pines in the North Endzone, still crying over that one
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I hope they take care of the trees. They need to consider water, soil and grading when doing this project. Trees are sensitive to changes. One inch of additional soil on top of the root zone can suffocate them,
wyopig
Ranch Hand

I hope they're leaving some grass for kids to play in. Every generation of Wyoming fan has played football in the endzones, and it makes a great family atmosphere at the games.
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 12:17 pm I hope they take care of the trees. They need to consider water, soil and grading when doing this project. Trees are sensitive to changes. One inch of additional soil on top of the root zone can suffocate them,
Afterall we will need somewhere to alleviate our bladders from the liquids consumed in the gardens....
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

wyopig wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 1:25 pm I hope they're leaving some grass for kids to play in. Every generation of Wyoming fan has played football in the endzones, and it makes a great family atmosphere at the games.
Totally agree. My Daughter in her Wyoming cheerleader outfit playing in that grass, throwing mini footballs, and climbing on the rocks. Good memories.
I'm good for 3!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 2:36 pm
LawPoke wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 1:35 pm I have heard that the vendor is Roxie's.
Correct.
That's great to hear. Owners of Roxie's are great folks!
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Colocowboy
Buckaroo

Are they doing a concert like last fall this year?