Breakfast Tailgating!: Iowa game set for 10 am MT

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

We lucked into some tickets my girlfriend was able to get through her job, turns out one of the companies that works for her has some Iowa connections and Iowa season tickets. They had a meeting with her and she had her Pokes gear up in the office and asked her if she wanted to go to the game. No brainer, other than we're deep in the Iowa big donors sections.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Iowa game. Pretty bummed.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

i'll/we'll look at what UW is offered, but we may look elsewhere as well, but I'm sure that Hawkeye fans are rather chill just like Nebraska fans are/were
hithere
Ranch Hand

What sections in Kinnick are the Wyoming tickets office selling? I want tickets where the most Wyoming fans will be.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

OK today the away tickets for UW came thru our website for $48 + 10.00 mailing doesn't give the section, I can go to Stub Hub or Vivid Seats for about $22-29 per ticket. I understand supporting our team our allotment etc....but saving $ is a good thing to right, and splurge on the tailgate, oh wait at 10am, this 11am kickoff sucks, 2 woulda be ideal.....let me know what everyone else planning and ideas are, guess can buy cheaper and then go to the UW section later on, done it b4 at other stadiums....thanx
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

stymeman wrote:OK today the away tickets for UW came thru our website for $48 + 10.00 mailing doesn't give the section, I can go to Stub Hub or Vivid Seats for about $22-29 per ticket. I understand supporting our team our allotment etc....but saving $ is a good thing to right, and splurge on the tailgate, oh wait at 10am, this 11am kickoff sucks, 2 woulda be ideal.....let me know what everyone else planning and ideas are, guess can buy cheaper and then go to the UW section later on, done it b4 at other stadiums....thanx
Tickets directly through Iowa are cheaper too. $45 I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Holy hell... tickets for the Boise game are currently at $80 through UW. Once the kickoff is announced for 8pm as always is the case for BSU home games, I can find 2 tickets for less than half that locally. That price is absurd.
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Been liked: 10 times

cali2wyo wrote:Holy hell... tickets for the Boise game are currently at $80 through UW. Once the kickoff is announced for 8pm as always is the case for BSU home games, I can find 2 tickets for less than half that locally. That price is absurd.
That's absurd, I always want to support our ticket office but paying double face value is just ridiculous.

stymeman
Bronco-Buster

GoPokes86 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:24 pm
cali2wyo wrote:Holy hell... tickets for the Boise game are currently at $80 through UW. Once the kickoff is announced for 8pm as always is the case for BSU home games, I can find 2 tickets for less than half that locally. That price is absurd.
That's absurd, I always want to support our ticket office but paying double face value is just ridiculous.

Me too I want to help them out as well towards our allotment but they jack things thru the roof, guess we'll buy thru stubhub or vivid seats and then just head to the section later on, I love going to away games but this hobby is truly expensive enough the way it is
hithere
Ranch Hand

Wyoming ticket office selling sections 132-138 in Kinnick.

Iowa ticket office selling those sections at $45 per +$10 fee similar to Wyo ticket office

I'm not CJC so the Oregon game tix are going to be through the roof from what I've seen on stubhub and others so far.