I need everyone's help concerning my

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:08 pm
Expat_Poke wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:57 pm What is a short hike for you? 1, 3, 6 miles? PM me and I can give you some other suggestions based on length and time you will be around Sheridan-Buffalo. I will say in the Bighorns I would suggest Sherd Lake out of Circle Park off US 16, or up Tongue River Canyon up by Dayton off US 14. Also, I second Stymeman, go to the Dash, if you want a steak Winchester's would be my choice.

If going from Jackson to Cody, I would recommend the east entrance road. If you want a short, but steep hike, 5 miles total with 2,000 feet elevation gain, hard to beat Avalanche Peak along the east entrance road. Be warned, while this trail sees a decent number of hikers, this is grizzly central.

In the Cody area, if you are a western art or firearm aficionado the Buffalo Bill Museum is worth a stop. Outdoor wise Heart Mountain (watch out for rattlesnakes and there is a grizzly sow that has been hanging out up there), South Fork of the Shoshone are areas worth checking out.

If you really want to see the Reservation take Wyo 134 when it spurs off US26 between Shoshone and Riverton and work your way west to Wyo 133 and then south to 287 then west towards Dubois.
Cabin creek falls is a fun, extremely short hike. Would be good for this Cheygunslinger guy (who is probably trolling us all) who has a very short time and want to do a lot. longish drive in beautiful country, get out do a quick hike, drive back.
Sir I promise you I am not trolling. I visited Yellowstone in 2013 and decided then I wanted to see more of Wyoming. I visited last year and drove from Laramie to Cody. I didn't get to see half the things I wanted to see so that is why I am planning another trip this year. In fact I will be leaving in a few weeks. I had planned on about 8 days but I can stay longer depending on what I decide to do and see.
jessejames02
Ranch Hand

I'd head up to Rapid City, SD and take Hwy 16 across the state and cut down to Jackson instead of going to Yellowstone toward the end with a quick jump off the highway to Devils Tower. Then work your way back, crash in Saratoga and enjoy the hot springs before heading home. You'll get the best of the Black Hills, the tower, Big Horns and a whole lot more.
52-56
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

TSpoke wrote:
LanderPoke wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:16 pm
pokecountant wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:57 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:18 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:12 pm Depends on how many night you have, but you could see the whole state by coming down I25 and then to book stays in: Rawlins, Kemmerer, Meeteetse, Greybull, Moorcroft, Lusk and then back to Denver. That would be the local flavor tour!
I actually convinced myself to take my girlfriend on this trip. She is from Iowa and always tells me she wants to see more of the 'local' places in Wyoming.
I was almost sure that the suggestion of this trip was a joke. These are literally the ugliest places in Wyoming. I'm still not entirely sure you aren't pulling our legs....
Rawlins is a nice town if you get off the interstate and some beautiful country to the south.

Meeteetse is in a pretty dang cool.beautiful area.

Greybull is a long, skinny, dumb town, but is close to the Big Horns. I think the entire Big Horn Basin is awesome. I love the desert and think it's beautiful and how love how it suddenly transitions into the lush Big Horns mountians.

Moorcroft - never been, but that corner of the state is nice.

Lusk is a nice little town, but not much to do directly nearby.

To me it would be a fun/interesting trip.
Northeast Wyoming is great but should probably head a little farther east to Sundance. Sundance is great, nestled in the Black Hills. Moorcroft is alright but Sundance is better.
Add Deadwood if you're in the Northeast part of the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Hey BYU sock puppet: do the loop. Enter Wyoming from the East via Cheyenne and drive straight down the interstate to Provo until your home. Get out of the car and convince everyone that's done door to door sales in the name of God to avoid going back the other direction.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Cowboy Junky wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:37 pm Hey BYU sock puppet: do the loop. Enter Wyoming from the East via Cheyenne and drive straight down the interstate to Provo until your home. Get out of the car and convince everyone that's done door to door sales in the name of God to avoid going back the other direction.
So glad there's people like you giving a first impression of what Cowboy fans (and people from Wyoming, in general) are like.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:00 pm
Cowboy Junky wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:37 pm Hey BYU sock puppet: do the loop. Enter Wyoming from the East via Cheyenne and drive straight down the interstate to Provo until your home. Get out of the car and convince everyone that's done door to door sales in the name of God to avoid going back the other direction.
So glad there's people like you giving a first impression of what Cowboy fans (and people from Wyoming, in general) are like.
I'm glad this country has been so pussified that we have to let trannies go to the bathroom next to our daughters because they don't feel comfortable in the men's room.

I'm glad I'm supposed to be sensitive to the feelings of the kool-aid sippers following a doctrine written by a man in Pennsylvania, a distant 200 years ago, when there isn't one single trace of archeological, physical, scientific evidence, or witnesses to support his claim. You can trash the cult of Scientology all day long and no one gives a poop, but don't ruffle the momo's feathers because Pennsylvania and a book written 200 years ago.....

I could f-word care less what some Johnny come lately Wyoming fan thinks, who just randomly decided to become a Wyoming fan way back in the ancient times of 2015.

I'm not trying to be your friend or anyone's. I'm not a representative of anything UW or the state and I really don't give 2 poop what some Nodak State fan thinks.

I don't care if you get your feelings hurt.

Gunslinger is a sock puppet and you're not my mom or anyone who's opinion I even value.

So yeah, read this. I think LDS is a cult and I'll tell anyone I want, as the constitution says I can, and even if it didn't, I still would.

You wouldn't get it because you didn't chose to follow Wyoming while we still played BYU and you haven't been reading our message boards until you decided you were a Wyoming fan. You probably don't even know who 1Stunner, Robe.....is. He predates 2014 or whenever it was you hopped on board the Wyo band wagon.

I'm evil. I think LDS is a cult and Cheyenne Gunslinger is an ass kissing sock puppet.

Most importantly, people basing the values of Wyoming citizens off of random sports message board posts might need to either:

A. Pull their heads out of their asses.
2. Travel
C. Put down the cell phone and go for a hike.
D. Get f-word NDSU fan.

Either way: Gunslinger can follow the Greenies back to Colorado or the majority of the 17 county pricks back to Gillette.

My post was more for the people that haven't clicked on Gunslingers handle and read through his posts enough to figure out that he's full of poop.

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Oh and if you still haven't figured it out yet...This sock puppet and the LaradiseCowboy sock puppet both registered within a month of each other last fall, when Stunner suddenly disappeared from the MWCBOARD.

If you want to continue giving Stunners split personalities travel tips....go ahead.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Cowboy Junky wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:48 amI could f-word care less what some Johnny come lately Wyoming fan thinks, who just randomly decided to become a Wyoming fan way back in the ancient times of 2015.

I'm not trying to be your friend or anyone's. I'm not a representative of anything UW or the state and I really don't give 2 poop what some Nodak State fan thinks.

You wouldn't get it because you didn't chose to follow Wyoming while we still played BYU and you haven't been reading our message boards until you decided you were a Wyoming fan. You probably don't even know who 1Stunner, Robe.....is. He predates 2014 or whenever it was you hopped on board the Wyo band wagon.
Shows how little you know about me or anyone else who wasn't born into the UW family. You can't even look 5 inches to the right of my post and see when I joined this forum, which makes me think even less of you than you think of me.

Brian Hill and Josh Allen weren't UW fans until 2014, so I'm guessing you think of them as Johnny come lately fans too. If they were real Pokes, they'd be following the program since birth like Logan Wilson, right?
Last edited by joshvanklomp on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Cowboy Junky wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:48 amA. Pull their heads out of their asses.
2. Travel
D. Get f-word NDSU fan.
A. Mine's out, how about yours?
2. You try being born without full limbs, only have a part-time job, and having to rely on other people for transportation, and see how easy it is to make a 1,400-mile round trip to Laramie and back.
3. Not on my cell phone.
4. If you'd pay attention, I'm not, nor have I ever claimed to be, an NDSU fan.

If I do get to Laramie, I'll remember to make sure I bow down to the great and powerful, all-knowing Cowboy Junky, who evidently is the only person who determines the true fandom of those who follow UW athletics.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:36 am
Cowboy Junky wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:48 amA. Pull their heads out of their asses.
2. Travel
D. Get f-word NDSU fan.
A. Mine's out, how about yours?
2. You try being born without full limbs, only have a part-time job, and having to rely on other people for transportation, and see how easy it is to make a 1,400-mile round trip to Laramie and back.
3. Not on my cell phone.
4. If you'd pay attention, I'm not, nor have I ever claimed to be, an NDSU fan.

If I do get to Laramie, I'll remember to make sure I bow down to the great and powerful, all-knowing Cowboy Junky, who evidently is the only person who determines the true fandom of those who follow UW athletics.
I don't care enough to look up your registration date. You followed Bohl here. You're probably his kid. It doesn't matter to me. We'll see if you stick around.

Either way, spare me the sensitivity speech.

Maybe you and Happy Camper can rub all the stress I cause you out of each other with a courtesy hj.

I don't know if you figured it out yet. I'm not going to change the way I post, think or talk because you and Happy anointed yourselves the pc police and decided to give me tips on how to be more sensitive, so the emos dont get their feelings hurt. You're like hall monitors in a hallway where you can't see, hear, smell, or touch the people telling you to mind your own business. That doesn't stop you from trying to parent someone twice your age.

Again, I'm not great, powerful, or all anything. I speak for no one but myself and never have.

Time will tell if you follow Bohl out of town, like you followed him to Laramie.

None of that matters.

Good luck with your quest to change the way I post. You wouldn't be the first person that's tried that. Happy's bitch ass has been trying for years and he's even assigned himself the creative, and oh so impressive title of "board police" or whatever poop thing he calls himself.

Just don't be disappointed if I call Gunslinger and LaradiseCowboy sock puppets for the hand of a cultist, because I'm not going to stop doing that.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

You're ninth post on this board sure is enlightening. It's when you inform us that you've decided to become a Wyoming fan because we hired Craig Bohl. Brown and Gold run deep in your veins.

"I'm from Minnesota as well, and will be following Wyoming football. Its an easier transition for me, being the school colors at my Division II alma mater are brown and vegas gold."

Did you call Miss Cleo or consult the magic eight ball, because that would be proof that you're a Wyoming fan.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Cowboy Junky wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:23 am You're ninth post on this board sure is enlightening. It's when you inform us that you've decided to become a Wyoming fan because we hired Craig Bohl. Brown and Gold run deep in your veins.

"I'm from Minnesota as well, and will be following Wyoming football. Its an easier transition for me, being the school colors at my Division II alma mater are brown and vegas gold."

Did you call Miss Cleo or consult the magic eight ball, because that would be proof that you're a Wyoming fan.
So because I'm from MN means I can't be a UW fan? I'm confused.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Joshvanklomp, the answer to your question is no. You CAN be a UW fan regardless of where you're from. This is not a cult and you don't have to appease CowboyJunk to post here or follow Wyoming athletics.

I personally was born and raised in Laramie. I'm an alumni of the University of Wyoming and gained a commission in the Army through the UW ROTC program. I attended a solid majority of our home games for both basketball and football while going to school in Laramie. I still try to get up there as often as I can.

That being said, this NUTCASE is still convinced that I'm some troll from the MWCBoard who he's been feuding with since the WYO-BYwho rivalry era. The guy is off his rocker!

Seriously, don't pay him any attention and continue to pull for the Cowboys. We can use all the fans we can get.

Go Pokes!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Holy poop.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

MrTitleist wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:11 amHoly poop.
I second that.

BTW, to clarify myself, I'm from Wyoming (born in 1974) born and Bred in Casper, but living in hell....Oklahoma.

WTF cares when you rooted for a team. As for CheyenneGunslinger....who cares if he's LDS or not. There are LDS who hates BYU with a vengeance like any true Wyomingite (or fan) would.

So...Junky...cool your jets for once. Jesus!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!