New Cowboys Arrive in Laramie

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

https://twitter.com/wyo_football/status ... 8449168384 Looks like the newest class is in Laramie and ready to get to work. Exciting times to be a Cowboy fan!

Anyone you're particularly excited about/anyone you think may have an immediate impact on the team?
PApokesPhan
Ranch Hand

I'm excited for some the youngsters on the DLine. Some may see time in rotational situations, but they're excited in their build and size as freshman. Jared Scott at WR has legit red zone target size and athletic ability.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Not to brag, but I still remember my picks for the first two classes were Brian Hill and Carl Granderson. Garrett was my guy last year, so I guess that's a miss (even though we never got a chance to see him).

I think this year is about the offensive line, most notably Patrick Arnold and Logan Harris on the interior.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Xzavian Vallady, Ryan Gatoloai, Victor Jones, Rovantae Holt.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Who are the impact players for BYU this year Laradise?
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

joshvanklomp wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:35 pm Not to brag, but I still remember my picks for the first two classes were Brian Hill and Carl Granderson. Garrett was my guy last year, so I guess that's a miss (even though we never got a chance to see him).

I think this year is about the offensive line, most notably Patrick Arnold and Logan Harris on the interior.
That was my first impression on Patrick Arnold. Kid is a beast and it only helps that he's a multi-sport athlete.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I'm excited about Jared Scott and CJ Coldon on the offensive side of things, and Davon Wells-Ross and Gavin Dunayski on defense.