ESPNs Gameday to Laramie.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Maybe a stretch, but it would be pretty cool.
http://m.herosports.com/news/espn-colle ... emson-ahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

My prediction is that if Wyoming is on gameday it would be a road game on Veterans Day at the Air Force academy.

This is contingent on Wyoming and josh Allen lighting it up late in the season. As well as airforce competing for the mountain division.

It has the solute to the troops, and a premier college football qb prospect.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm not holding my breath for Oregon game.

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

For any other G5 program, I'd call it a long shot...but ESPN (in particular, their producer Chris Fallica) loves Bohl so much it's somewhat awkward. I don't know if it happens this year or not, but I can guarantee you he's jonesing to make it happen eventually.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Could be a real possibility if we pull a win out of either of the P5 games and going into the Border War, it's coming down to a two or three team race for the Mountain Division...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Wyovanian wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:37 pm Could be a real possibility if we pull a win out of either of the P5 games and going into the Border War, it's coming down to a two or three team race for the Mountain Division...
WEEK 9: PENN STATE AT OHIO STATE
Another easy Penn State pick for Week 9. Even if one or both teams have a loss, it's highly unlikely ESPN will pass up this mega matchup in Columbus given last year's upset and Penn State fans' fury over Ohio State's inclusion in the College Football Playoff.

This is as close to a sure bet for GameDay as you'll find this late in the season.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Against the Sheeeep is whaaaaat I'd raaaather, Loooool
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Btw how did the academies botch a chance to play two academies against each other on Veterans Day? Seems like that would be a slam dunk for national media and recruiting.

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

pokefanchaz7 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:50 pm Btw how did the academies botch a chance to play two academies against each other on Veterans Day? Seems like that would be a slam dunk for national media and recruiting.
I would guess the respective conferences are to blame. That and the fact they aren't going to move the Army-Navy game.

Army is actually at AFA the week before our game.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo