Eddie Yarbrough

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CodyPoke
Ranch Hand

1) A new member of the #Free club
- I’ve written about him a few times now, but one player has gone from obscurity to become one of the nicest stories at training camp thus far. Defensive end Eddie Yarbrough started training camp with the third-team defense and made multiple big plays on each one of the first four practices. The Bills rewarded him on Day 5 by bumping him up to the second-team defense, and Yarbrough continued to make splash plays over the next two days. And on Thursday, when they wanted to give Shaq Lawson some rest near the end of practice, Yarbrough got an opportunity few saw coming when camp first started — he was working with the first-team offense, and he once again made big plays. Right on cue, Yarbrough read Taylor’s eyes, got himself in the throwing lane, and timed his jump at the line of scrimmage to bat down the pass attempt. When with the second-team defense during the rest of practice, he showed the ability to get to the quarterback — and best yet, he showed football intelligence by being the only player to sniff out a play action rollout to the opposite side, and stopped the player before it even started. He’s been fantastic throughout camp, and his extended opportunities have shown the Bills are happy with him, too. Now, he has to show he’s not a training camp hero. If he can put together some good work during preseason games, he’s putting himself in a fantastic position to make the 53-man roster outright as the fourth defensive end. With all his positive play, Eddie Yarbrough has been admitted to the #Free club, coming to a tweet near you.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Loved Eddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

Good to hear. I was bummed when he went to the Broncos just simply because they had so much depth at D-End. Hopefully he can make the 53 man roster.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

Had a sack against the vikes
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

carbonpoke wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:14 pm Had a sack against the vikes
Against the first-team OL too! (granted the Vikes starting OL isn't good, but still)
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
CodyPoke
Ranch Hand

Projected roster

Defensive ends (4): Shaq Lawson, Jerry Hughes, Eddie Yarbrough, Max Valles

Cuts: Ian Seau, Marquavius Lewis, Jake Metz, Ryan Davis

Analysis: If it comes down to Valles vs. Davis for a roster spot, the Bills would be better off keeping Valles and releasing Davis, because that would factor into the compensatory draft-pick formula. Metz likely got himself cut – if he wasn't already – with a bone-head personal foul Saturday for pushing the Ravens' quarterback after he was out of bounds.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

https://twitter.com/DraftDiamonds/statu ... 5819381760
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo