Buying my plane tickets for the Oregon game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

Really good deal, only 650 for three tickets round trip from Seattle. Last time I saw the stadium was the year they installed the turf... 2005. It's going to be my wife and son's first college football game. Gonna hit the hot pools in Saratoga and hang out with my brother and his lovely expecting wife. Seriously, I haven't been this excited for a LONG time.

So... Where is the best food now? What's the best Mexican in Laramie? Any solid lunch spots in Cheyenne, Saratoga, or Casper... Not chain restaurants. We may be heading to Rawlins for Rose's Mexican restaurant. My wife is from Chula Vista, she never had green chili until my mom made it for us. Go ahead and recommend American fair too. I heard Born in a Barn is good. My wife loves Mojitos and good Bloody Mary's.
pokecountant
Ranch Hand

Mexican: Andale Rapido, IMO, is better than corona village. They make some mean mango enchiladas. If you're up really late or really early, an Almanzas breakfast burrito will never disappoint. Those things are enormous and delicious. If you are heading to Rawlins for Rose's mexican restaurant, stop at Su Casa in Sinclair instead. It's my favorite.

Rib and Chop in Cheyenne is pretty good. Their gumbo is great. Fish tacos are good as well. Born in a barn, the library are both good Laramie restaurants as well.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

We love corona village and go there every time we come to Laramie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!