Beer Song

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
NDPokes
Buckaroo

I've read a few times on this forum about how long the beer song has been around. I believe, a couple have even claimed that it originated at UW a long time ago. I attended many fball and bball games in the late 80's and even more in the early 90's. We were always in the thick of the rowdy students sections at both venues, and I don't recall ever hearing that song. Not even once. Am I correct, crazy, deaf, all of the above???
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

it wasn't played nearly as much when I was in school 88-93, I think it was adopted during the sorry Koenning years and then turned into a staple, I like it but for it to be asked for like it is, enough already, the band will play it when they play it, thankfully......
KnightHawk21
Buckaroo

Hope you guys hear it after our game!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

KnightHawk21 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:00 pm Hope you guys hear it after our game!
Me too... from our band. :D
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

will our band make the trek????? hope so
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

stymeman wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:50 pm will our band make the trek????? hope so
I suppose with them trying to save money, it likely won't happen. But then again, it seems like a great game to actually bring them to.
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Been liked: 10 times

stymeman wrote:will our band make the trek????? hope so
Only if Iowa foots the bill. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the marching band is still not technically a part of the athletics department and non-bowl related travel comes from the fine arts budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk