ACS's little brother is a grad transfer....4 star quarterback looking for a new home.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

And it’s not that rare for the husband to take a woman’s name.... certainly doesn’t make the woman a bitch or bad or any of the other poop this board is spewing...
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

In all honesty, history and DNA evidence kind of shows us that it would've made more sense to stick with the wife's name. So many kids through the years have ended up with a name from a man they had no genetic relationship to. It wasn't all that long ago that it came out that Queen Elizabeth II actually isn't related to Richard III in the way her supposed family tree shows. In other words, somewhere along the line, there's a father who wasn't the King of England :P

All that said, I did not want my wife's maiden name. Johnson's pretty damn boring compared to my (mother's) family name.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

What a strange devolution of topic discussion.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:33 pm What a strange devolution of topic discussion.
Not sure it devolved to this, seems about like what op had
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

wyokoke wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:52 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:33 pm What a strange devolution of topic discussion.
Not sure it devolved to this, seems about like what op had
Yea, I guess you're correct. I read the topic and didn't pay too much attention to the original post which is pretty ridiculous.

Although the OP prefers to take personal shots, the subject matter of a Grad transfer QB is an important topic heading into the off-season IMO.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Holy crap. This forum has turned into a bunch of cry babies.

Oh, no...CJ is joking about ACS helicopter mom. The world is ending.

The original post lead off with a huge smiley face, so you should be able to tell I was being a smart ass.

Either way, I'm done posting on this message board or any other for that matter. This world is full of candy asses and I'm never going to be the guy that is considerate of candy ass feelings from anonomous message board posters.

I'm outta here.

Mods, please delete this thread and my account because: oh, the humanity....I might have offended ACS and his mom, or the numerous people on this board that took their wifes maiden name. I may have even offended the cultists of mo.

I'm over message boards.

That's the last one for me.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Cowboy Junky wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:19 pm Holy crap. This forum has turned into a bunch of cry babies.

The original post lead off with a huge smiley face, so you should be able to tell I was being a smart ass.

Either way, I'm done posting on this message board or any other for that matter. This world is full of candy asses and I'm never going to be the guy that is considerate of candy ass feelings from anonomous message board posters.

I'm outta here.

Mods, feel free to delete this thread because: oh, the humanity....I might have offended ACS and his mom, or the numerous people on this board that took their wifes maiden name. I may have even offended the cultists of mo.

I'm over message boards.

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Cowboy Junky wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:19 pm Holy crap. This forum has turned into a bunch of cry babies.

I'm outta here.

Mods, please delete this thread and my account because: oh, the humanity....I might have offended ACS and his mom, or the numerous people on this board that took their wifes maiden name. I may have even offended the cultists of mo.

I'm over message boards.

Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

I wasn't offended in the least, I was just trying to figure out if there was some logic in the statements made. Didn't want anybody to leave the boards because of it... :-/
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

We're the cry babies? Jeez man, you make a bizarre post with an inaccurate claim, get corrected on it, and then decide to call everyone else cry babies and leave the forum?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I probably would't have married a woman that wanted to keep her last name either fwiw. Junky don't be a baby, I like you posting here
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

Cowboy Junky wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:19 pm
I'm over message boards.

I hope this also means that you will get rid of your ‘Ghost of Jack Graham’ username as well; frankly it isn’t funny whatsoever and is an embarrassment to the Wyoming fan base.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:41 am I probably would't have married a woman that wanted to keep her last name either fwiw. Junky don't be a baby, I like you posting here
Appreciate the kind words, but my history and style of posting has developed a bunch of internet stalkers, that just wait for me to post so they can start whining about something I've posted... A perfect example is Oredigger. He goes full on aggressive if I defend the board from sock puppets like Dino and Stunner, yet does the exact same "tin foil" hat crap and accuses me of posting a sock puppet, when I've had the exact same handle for 20 years.

Regardless, message boards are nothing but a source of negativity for me anymore. Even the things I normally do, like starting recruiting threads and digging up/tracking all that information, or trying to keep the board active in the off-season, those things aren't really appreciated. It doesn't matter how much you add to the board, the negative stalkers don't care about anything except for their right to anonomouslly bitch about anything and everything related to Wyoming athletics. It's just too much crying and bitching from the millinial safe space crowd.

I might go back to posting on Gowyogo now, since most of the negative people left that board for this one, once they realized this one was free. That board used to be the board full of negative trash 24/7. This one seems to have taken that title from Gowyogo.

Most likely I'll just quit posting on message boards all together. I'm not going to re-invent myself as some other handle, and I'm not the same person I was 20 years ago when I started posting as CJ.

I've earned what I get from other posters. Still, it seems like my posts are more of a negative for Wyoming athletics than anything else. I don't seem to be helping, so it's time to move on.

So yeah, I'm out. Mods....a little help would be nice. Delete this thread and my account please.
Last edited by Cowboy Junky on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Wyoklaelk
Ranch Hand

Haha

CJ has a point.....posters need to be more "cowboy tough"

:tickedoff:

:D ;)
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Wyoklaelk wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:15 am Haha

CJ has a point.....posters need to be more "cowboy tough"

:tickedoff:

:D ;)
I really do enjoy CJ's analysis on football and bball. Any poster that actually puts their opinion out there and defends it is an asset to the board. CJ does that with the best
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Yeah, I don't get why there has to be drama just because there's disagreement. I can do without the name calling, but my opinions are always up for being criticized. I don't want an echo chamber, but I think that's an unfortunate direction today's society is heading toward. We'd rather hear our own beliefs repeated back than being subjected to facts that don't necessarily line up with them.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Cowboy Junky wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:01 am
LanderPoke wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:41 am I probably would't have married a woman that wanted to keep her last name either fwiw. Junky don't be a baby, I like you posting here
Appreciate the kind words, but my history and style of posting has developed a bunch of internet stalkers, that just wait for me to post so they can start whining about something I've posted... A perfect example is Oredigger. He goes full on aggressive if I defend the board from sock puppets like Dino and Stunner, yet does the exact same "tin foil" hat crap and accuses me of posting a sock puppet, when I've had the exact same handle for 20 years.

Regardless, message boards are nothing but a source of negativity for me anymore. Even the things I normally do, like starting recruiting threads and digging up/tracking all that information, or trying to keep the board active in the off-season, those things aren't really appreciated. It doesn't matter how much you add to the board, the negative stalkers don't care about anything except for their right to anonomouslly bitch about anything and everything related to Wyoming athletics. It's just too much crying and bitching from the millinial safe space crowd.

I might go back to posting on Gowyogo now, since most of the negative people left that board for this one, once they realized this one was free. That board used to be the board full of negative trash 24/7. This one seems to have taken that title from Gowyogo.

Most likely I'll just quit posting on message boards all together. I'm not going to re-invent myself as some other handle, and I'm not the same person I was 20 years ago when I started posting as CJ.

I've earned what I get from other posters. Still, it seems like my posts are more of a negative for Wyoming athletics than anything else. I don't seem to be helping, so it's time to move on.

So yeah, I'm out. Mods....a little help would be nice. Delete this thread and my account please.
What a f-word drama queen, so long snowflake.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Bye Felicia
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 1 time

If you run into someone who is an asshole, that person's probably an asshole. If everyone you meet is an asshole, you're probably the asshole. Just sayin'.
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Brew_Poke wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:08 pm

If you run into someone who is an asshole, that person's probably an asshole. If everyone you meet is an asshole, you're probably the asshole. Just sayin'.
+1000