ACS's little brother is a grad transfer....4 star quarterback looking for a new home.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Brewpoke breaks out and goes 1/1
W-Y, Until I Die!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Brew_Poke wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:08 pm
Cowboy Junky wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:01 am
LanderPoke wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:41 am I probably would't have married a woman that wanted to keep her last name either fwiw. Junky don't be a baby, I like you posting here
Appreciate the kind words, but my history and style of posting has developed a bunch of internet stalkers, that just wait for me to post so they can start whining about something I've posted... A perfect example is Oredigger. He goes full on aggressive if I defend the board from sock puppets like Dino and Stunner, yet does the exact same "tin foil" hat crap and accuses me of posting a sock puppet, when I've had the exact same handle for 20 years.

Regardless, message boards are nothing but a source of negativity for me anymore. Even the things I normally do, like starting recruiting threads and digging up/tracking all that information, or trying to keep the board active in the off-season, those things aren't really appreciated. It doesn't matter how much you add to the board, the negative stalkers don't care about anything except for their right to anonomouslly bitch about anything and everything related to Wyoming athletics. It's just too much crying and bitching from the millinial safe space crowd.

I might go back to posting on Gowyogo now, since most of the negative people left that board for this one, once they realized this one was free. That board used to be the board full of negative trash 24/7. This one seems to have taken that title from Gowyogo.

Most likely I'll just quit posting on message boards all together. I'm not going to re-invent myself as some other handle, and I'm not the same person I was 20 years ago when I started posting as CJ.

I've earned what I get from other posters. Still, it seems like my posts are more of a negative for Wyoming athletics than anything else. I don't seem to be helping, so it's time to move on.

So yeah, I'm out. Mods....a little help would be nice. Delete this thread and my account please.
If you run into someone who is an asshole, that person's probably an asshole. If everyone you meet is an asshole, you're probably the asshole. Just sayin'.
Well, you won't have to worry about any of that if the mods pretend to be able to read at some point. I'm trying to rid this board of one asshole, but they don't seem to be able to operate the "delete" button.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.