Josh Allen character issues?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

BJC wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:20 pm
MrTitleist wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:07 pm This guy is obviously an idiot and is repeating what Colin Cowherd said on his radio show earlier this week. Colin Cowherd, who has almost assuredly never spoken to Josh Allen, is also an idiot.

That said, if Josh Allen is "weird" then Josh Rosen must send this guy into an eternal safe space.
What did Cowherd say about Allen being weird? I listen daily but must have missed it?
I second this. Must have missed the comment... Every time I have heard Cowherd on the subject of Allen he is usually quite positive and sometimes even reverent. He has always seemed very impressed with is physical gifts.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

WestWYOPoke wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:46 pm
J-Rod wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:10 pm *sigh* that time of year again. Draft scouts and NFL executives could find "character concerns" in Christ himself.
Christ, Jesus 5'7", 160. ATH
Strengths: great leader, extremely high pain tolerance, superb conditioning-can seemingly go 40 days straight, excellent recovery ability, great vision-can practically see into the future.

Weaknesses: Projects as a DB (not WR) at the next level-has holes for hands, possible overconfidence issues-thinks he can walk on water.

Intangibles: can turn water into wine, able to feed a stadium of people with a couple loafs of bread, father has significant connections.
Haha. Shut this site down. There will never be a better post than this. This is it. We've reached the end of Wyonation.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

J-Rod wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:10 pm *sigh* that time of year again. Draft scouts and NFL executives could find "character concerns" in Christ himself.
Strengths: great leader, extremely high pain tolerance, superb conditioning-can seemingly go 40 days straight, excellent recovery ability, great vision-can practically see into the future.

Weaknesses: Projects as a DB (not WR) at the next level-has holes for hands, possible overconfidence issues-thinks he can walk on water.

Intangibles: can turn water into wine, able to feed a stadium of people with a couple loafs of bread, father has significant connections.
Literally, the post of the century. Give the man the trophy.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

phxpoke wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:18 pm Okay, I need some insight here. A respected Phoenix radio host, Dan Bickely, has stated at least three different times on his radio show that he has a source that told him Allen is "weird" and has character issues. These are some pretty serious charges, and I am shocked to hear this because this host has been considered to be reputable in this market for years.

Everything I have seen or read is contrary to his statements made on the radio. Any idea who would be giving him this information? I would love to see JA in a Cardinal uniform next year.
When did Bickely become respected. LOL He is a hack. Respected radio host? Are you serious.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
dapokes
Ranch Hand

Haters gonna hate, baby! Number one pick in this year's draft is of course gonna have a lot of people trying to poke holes...also clubs wanting to blow up "red flags" in hopes of him falling to them *cough*Broncos &Jets*cough cough* Arizona*cough*

Keep doing your thing, Josh. See you at the top.
🤠⬆️
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Cuttslam wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:00 am
phxpoke wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:18 pm Okay, I need some insight here. A respected Phoenix radio host, Dan Bickely, has stated at least three different times on his radio show that he has a source that told him Allen is "weird" and has character issues. These are some pretty serious charges, and I am shocked to hear this because this host has been considered to be reputable in this market for years.

Everything I have seen or read is contrary to his statements made on the radio. Any idea who would be giving him this information? I would love to see JA in a Cardinal uniform next year.
When did Bickely become respected. LOL He is a hack. Respected radio host? Are you serious.
Whatever dude. You like to bitch about everything. The guy has been a journalist for decades in this town, so yes, I'm serious. I know he's not just making this up, but I believe his sources are wrong.
Steamboat
Buckaroo

A Phoenix radio host said that? Wow! Takes a major pair of cobblers to say in view of the character issues going on in Tucson. That's funny!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

phxpoke wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:02 pm
Cuttslam wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:00 am

Whatever dude. You like to bitch about everything. The guy has been a journalist for decades in this town, so yes, I'm serious. I know he's not just making this up, but I believe his sources are wrong.
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/ ... ory.49251/

LOL, what a douche bag. He has sources. I'm sure he does like Santa Claus, the jolly green giant,
Or the Easter bunny. My sources says Bickley thinks Jackalopes are real. HACH HACK HACK
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
KeepitrealWyo
Buckaroo

Josh is 21, Male and a relatively good looking star athlete. Weird is an adjective I wouldn't use.
But all 21 year old males today are a little off center so these reporters have nothing else to say.
I still say he is the # 1 QB taken in the draft and he will destroy all competitors at the Senior Bowl and Combine. It is funny how these experts who have never heard his ball live whistle in the wind have such nonsensical opinions
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

*no doubt. Josh, my hopes top 10. Fan the flames of faith.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

How out of touch can a person be...to throw it out there that JA has character issues? LMAO!! Small-town "real" value raised, and small-town "real" value educated.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Stop listening to that radio poop.

I can think of a lot of nice things about him.
Some of them are football.
And some of them are not.
Cowduck
Cowpoke

Oh man, in the NFL Christ would get red-flagged and blackballed a la Kaepernick for his communist sympathies.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Cowduck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Oh man, in the NFL Christ would get red-flagged and blackballed a la Kaepernick for his communist sympathies.
Knowing Goodell, I wouldn't be shocked at all of that!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Cowduck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:08 pmOh man, in the NFL Christ would get red-flagged and blackballed a la Kaepernick for his communist sympathies.
Kaepernick is Christ, got it. :)
(my post is 100% a joke)
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Being a Cardinals fan, Bickley's the weirdo, so consider the source, but I'd so love him to join the nest and help Rise up Red Sea
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

If there were any real character issues with Josh, I think they would be front and center. Because, as highly scrutinized any top QB is in today's society those issues would be uncovered in a heart beat, imo.