Allen Drafted by the Bills

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

It should be noted, that on the Bills forum, they are realizing that Allen's stats were because of bad support and very few easy throws.

It only took them a year and a #7 overall draft pick for many of them to actually watch his games, but better late than never I guess.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:43 pm It should be noted, that on the Bills forum, they are realizing that Allen's stats were because of bad support and very few easy throws.

It only took them a year and a #7 overall draft pick for many of them to actually watch his games, but better late than never I guess.
It's funny to hear all of the experts in the forums bash him, when few of them realized he had zero help from an anemic line, piss poor rushing attack, horrible play calling that put him in 3rd and long all of the time, and receivers that couldn't get separation and couldn't catch most of the balls thrown their way. I'll guarantee those fans are in love with the kid a year or two from now. They will be patting management on the back telling them Josh was the best pick ever.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

I ordered my first ever non Denver Broncos or non Wyoming Cowboys jersey. Looking forward to bringing Buffalo Bills pride to Wyoming.

The Bills should really try to obtain Tanner Gentry to boost the depth of their receiving corps too.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Tanner Gentry to the Bills and then Free Agent Chris Prosinski to shore up a good D as well, i'd really like that, good to see so many good Pro's from UW in the NFL
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Wyovanian wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:06 am
McPeachy wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:45 pm
marcuswyo wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:23 pm State Pride=UW pride
Absolutely correct. :thumb:
Gotta sort of disagree there. Wyoming is meta to UW. Anyone who is Wyoming proud is also UW proud, but not everything in the set of Wyoming is in the set of UW. UW is a set within the set of Wyoming. While UW Pride=Wyoming Pride, Wyoming Pride=All Things Wyoming.
You live way too close to all things Utah. Then again, I live close enough to CSewe to think otherwise.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...